Hello Hello :)

Mullethead

Jesus Christ Jarred I thought you were kidnapped by aliens forced into bondage as they were driving your Corvette. It's good to have you back. Looks like you've been a busy man this past year.

I even sold my Vette as soon as I found out she was prego. Depends...are the aliens hot? :)

Of course the aliens are smokin hot. That sucks you sold the Vette.

You know I thought it would be worse but it hasnt bothered me much. I'll get one again some day ;)

Hey Jarred, welcome back mate. Your name's come up in plenty (I think all) of the 'where did they go?' discussions since your absence, so it's great to see you back mate. Glad to hear about the great turnaround in your life too. :)

Now let's get nude and party.

Hey Jarred, welcome back mate. Your name's come up in plenty (I think all) of the 'where did they go?' discussions since your absence, so it's great to see you back mate. Glad to hear about the great turnaround in your life too. :)

Hey man, you're one of my buds I really missed talking to. Then again, I've only been back five minutes and you make that ridiculous comment in the Tyketto thread so idk....:)

Hey man, you're one of my buds I really missed talking to. Then again, I've only been back five minutes and you make that ridiculous comment in the Tyketto thread so idk....:)

Me? Being ridiculous? You must have mistaken me for another poster. ;)

But yeah, feeling's mutual mate. Glad you're back amongst us.