Geoff vs MetalStallion

glam_junkie

Would you guys knock it the fuck off with the foul language and the Christian references? Jesus Christ, that shit pisses me the hell off! For fuck's sake, there's no need for that shit.

:lol:

Amen to that.

Amen!?!?....that's another fuckin' God word. Didn't Dan just say to fuckin' stop it! Some people just don't fuckin' listen.

Oh for fuck sake, can we just stop with the foul language. Jesus!

Would you guys knock it the fuck off with the foul language and the Christian references? Jesus Christ, that shit pisses me the hell off! For fuck's sake, there's no need for that shit.

Amen to that.

Amen!?!?....that's another fuckin' God word. Didn't Dan just say to fuckin' stop it! Some people just don't fuckin' listen.

Erm ... you knew I was being ironic, right? :unsure:

Amen to that.

Erm ... you knew I was being ironic, right? :unsure:

I was just playing along and being really sarcastic. I guess I should have added a smiley face.

I was just playing along and being really sarcastic. I guess I should have added a smiley face.

Thought so, but you can never be sure.

Anyway, back to topic, I take it that Metal Stallion isn't going to "come and join us, come and join us, come and join us over 'ere"? Maybe we need a Celebrity Deathmatch to sort this out... :hammer:

Thought so, but you can never be sure.

Anyway, back to topic, I take it that Metal Stallion isn't going to "come and join us, come and join us, come and join us over 'ere"? Maybe we need a Celebrity Deathmatch to sort this out... :hammer:

He must have realised what a loser he is. And no, the irony is not lost there. :lol: I accept that I'm a loser for wasting away my work hours here, but I found it funny he'd comment on me not having a life when I only use this site as an outlet for musical discussion (the only time I get to discuss music of this kind as I have no friends... who like this type of music) and having a laugh with a few of the chaps here. Yet his sole purpose for using this site appears to be to come here to monitor and comment on the use of foul language? Can't get more pathetic than that.

Wish this guy would come on over to the forum. I could use a friend... :whistle:

It seems like the Metal Stallion has saddled up and ridden into the sunset.

Geoff has driven him out of town like all good Sheriff's do :lol:

It seems like the Metal Stallion has driven into the sunset.

Geoff has ridden him out of town like all good Sheriffs do :lol:

Wouldn't it be a more fitting conclusion to the thread if you'd changed a couple of the words round as above? ;)

It seems like the Metal Stallion has ridden off into the sunset.

Geoff has driven him out of town like all good Sheriffs do :lol:

Wouldn't it be a more fitting conclusion to the thread if you'd changed a couple of the words round as above? ;)

:doh: ....Thats what I meant :anon::lol:

• 1 month later...

I've just been reading the reviews of Sleeze Beez - Powertool, including some comments from 'AOR Freaky'. Did he/she ever turn up on the forums? Sounds like a bit of a headcase, the "pure AOR" comment seems completely irrelevant and quite bizarre. :screwy:

It would be good to see a compilation of strange rants/bitching sessions from these nutters on HH. Can anyone point me towards the best ones? These guys are completely unhinged and probably a danger to the public, but their comments are fun to read.

I've just been reading the reviews of Sleeze Beez - Powertool, including some comments from 'AOR Freaky'. Did he/she ever turn up on the forums? Sounds like a bit of a headcase, the "pure AOR" comment seems completely irrelevant and quite bizarre. :screwy:

It would be good to see a compilation of strange rants/bitching sessions from these nutters on HH. Can anyone point me towards the best ones? These guys are completely unhinged and probably a danger to the public, but their comments are fun to read.

Unhinged?Yep that'll be me,put me on the list. :crazy: