LOVEBLAST CD

MButt

Just got my copy of this cd, LOVEBLAST, and it is killer, it is silver pressed and in beautiful packaging...but, good god check out the music, gives reckless love a big time run for it's money...thought I would give everyone a tip on this badboy...enjoy!

http://www.myspace.com/loveblastrock

Goddamn I want it! That sounds awesome. Where's the best place to get it? I can get it here:

http://loveblast.bigcartel.com/cart

For us$16 including postage, which is a little higher than ideal. Anywhere else to get it for a little cheaper? I notice CD Baby only has the MP3's for sale. :(

Nice find mate.

Just bought it. au$18 really ain't that bad. Did some thinking and realised I paid more for Hansel and this sounds much better than Hansel.

From the Myspace I like the Headspin track first spin...the rest I cannot get into, yet.

AH! Don't say that. I just forked out some decent coin for a CD I know nothing about. Try more samples here and tell me it's the best CD ever:

http://www.amazon.com/Loveblast/dp/B00363VHC8

I listened to the sample of 'Harder and Faster (On the edge of disaster)' - love that song title - and I liked that one, but 'Far too long' and 'Lonely winter' were the two that had me convinced.

From the Myspace I like the Headspin track first spin...the rest I cannot get into, yet.

AH! Don't say that. I just forked out some decent coin for a CD I know nothing about. Try more samples here and tell me it's the best CD ever:

http://www.amazon.com/Loveblast/dp/B00363VHC8

I listened to the sample of 'Harder and Faster (On the edge of disaster)' - love that song title - and I liked that one, but 'Far too long' and 'Lonely winter' were the two that had me convinced.

Ok, I only checked their myspace tunes, but I'll check the Amazon samples. If most of it is like Headspin, then I'll put it on my list. Far Too Long seemed too much like what I call "happy rock". Slow paced love songs that I really like are few and far between, and Lonely Winter didn't hook me right away. Headspin, I like that one. Things That Bite seems like it could be good, but everyone just went to bed here and I cannot crank it to get a good feel for it. At low volume it has promise though.

Goddamn I want it! That sounds awesome. Where's the best place to get it? I can get it here:

For us$16 including postage, which is a little higher than ideal. Anywhere else to get it for a little cheaper? I notice CD Baby only has the MP3's for sale. :(

Nice find mate.

I think $16 for a from overseas cd including is a very fair price, not bad at all.

Nice find mate.

I think $16 for a from overseas cd including is a very fair price, not bad at all.

Yeah, I agree mate. Very fair price from overseas... I just look for even cheaper prices, being on the brink of poverty and all. :lol: But I picked it up anyway because the samples impressed me.

Does anyone think this has a bit of a modern rock sound about it? My first impressions are that it has, and that's enough to put me off the CD as modern stuff isn't my cup of tea. But if my first impressions are wrong I may need to revisit this one...

Does anyone think this has a bit of a modern rock sound about it? My first impressions are that it has, and that's enough to put me off the CD as modern stuff isn't my cup of tea. But if my first impressions are wrong I may need to revisit this one...

Hmmm, didn't really get that vibe... but then again I only heard 3 samples. Sounds like pretty straight up 80's style rock to me. But being a new band in 2010 I wouldn't be surprised if there's some modern element maybe? Either ways, sounds awesome to me.

Hmmm, didn't really get that vibe... but then again I only heard 3 samples. Sounds like pretty straight up 80's style rock to me. But being a new band in 2010 I wouldn't be surprised if there's some modern element maybe? Either ways, sounds awesome to me.

I*m 100 % behind Geoff on this one. Does it really matter if it has some modern vibes if the songs are great and are mostly 80-ies melodic hardrock.

Is this no longer available on CD? I can only see it for MP3 download.

Order the CD here: http://loveblast.big...ct/loveblast-cd

I ordered mine earlier in the week, and it arrived today. :tumbsup:

Mike

I*m 100 % behind Geoff on this one. Does it really matter if it has some modern vibes if the songs are great and are mostly 80-ies melodic hardrock.

Given this another chance today, but it hasn't helped. I'm obviously in a minority of one here, 'Far Too Long', 'Headspin' and 'Lonely Winter' definitely have a modern sound to me and I don't really like the songs. 'Headspin' is the better of the three and I suppose it isn't bad, but not something I would choose to listen to. 'Things That Bite' is a bit punky and I can't stand it, a horrible song to my ears.

I'll get my coat...

:anon:

Given this another chance today, but it hasn't helped. I'm obviously in a minority of one here, 'Far Too Long', 'Headspin' and 'Lonely Winter' definitely have a modern sound to me and I don't really like the songs. 'Headspin' is the better of the three and I suppose it isn't bad, but not something I would choose to listen to. 'Things That Bite' is a bit punky and I can't stand it, a horrible song to my ears.

I'll get my coat...

Keeping in mind your comments on Warrant, I can only view these comments as a positive sign for my enjoying this CD. ;)

I'll get my coat...

Keeping in mind your comments on Warrant, I can only view these comments as a positive sign for my enjoying this CD. ;)

:lol:

Harsh ... and will you have to revisit albums like House of Lords - s/t, White Sister - s/t, etc? ;)

I'll get my coat...

Harsh ... and will you have to revisit albums like House of Lords - s/t, White Sister - s/t, etc? ;)

Nah, they're safe. I'm more surprised they actually escaped your evil wrath. :)

Nah, they're safe. I'm more surprised they actually escaped your evil wrath. :)

LOL!

:bowdown:

Must admit I was pretty impressed with 'Far Too Long' and 'Headspin' and was pretty excited as I headed over to itunes to check out the samples.

Ouch.

This is filled with horrible sounding ....well fillers to these ears.

The only other song which grabbed me was 'Got a Feelin'.

The others all sounded like dodgy b-sides to me.

I'll pass.