Darkness to reform?

Nick C

I fucking hope not. In fact I hope I never have to hear that bloke sing again.

I would agree with you, but I just can't make myself care. Non-news in my opinion.

I never got into this band. I remember when the big single off the first disc was all over MTV I thought it was cool that band playing this kind of music was on MTV again but I didn't like it enough to buy it. How a band like this can get attention while great bands like Crashdiet and Hardcore Superstar can't get arrested in the US I'll never know. It's like Steel Panther(who I don't hate) getting this massive push from a major label and all's there doing is taking the piss. Sure their great musicians and the songs are catchy and fun but not sure how long you can make a joke out the genre. Plus the front of the disc says "THE MOST ANTICIPATED ALBUM EVER". Sorry but I don't think so. With that said I will take Steel Panther over The Darkness anyday of the week since Ralph or Mike or whatever his name is is a good singer and liked him in 7% Solution and LA Guns. The Darkness singer just sucks period.

Actually this should have been listed in the "Fuck" thread or the "Pointless Nonsense" thread !!!!!!!!!

His voice just makes me shudder :puke:

The Darkness certainly will reform... in the fiery pits of hell, which is where they'll end up if they dare try to reform.

Seriously, the other band the rest of the guys formed was great. What the f*ck is their name? The band that sound like Britny Fox? The album title is something about knives and spoons? F*ck I hate my memory. Anyway, the CD is impossible to find for a good price, but it's a great disc. Why don't they just keep doing that and let Justin Hawkins fade into oblivion?

Geoffers it's the Stone Gods mate...top album, strangely enough.....and this is the honest to God truth, I absolutely swear it, a few days ago I was sat in the car waiting for Ben to come out of school and I was lisening to Dinnerlady Arms by the Darkness on my memory stick compilation and started wondering how long it would be before they reformed....I figured as Dan and Justin were brothers they couldn't just not talk again foever and ever amen!

Later the same day I headed to the Stone Gods site only to see that the Stone Gods were rehearsing for a new album. So I thought nothing further of it until I went to the Rock Radio news page and saw the above info.

Me I quite like 'em!

Geoffers it's the Stone Gods mate...top album, strangely enough.....and this is the honest to God truth, I absolutely swear it, I was wondering how long it would be before the Darkness reformed.

Later the same day I headed to the Stone Gods site only to see they were rehearsing for a new album. So I thought nothing further of it until I went to the Rock Radio news page and saw the above info.

Me I quite like 'em!

Haha. Thanks Nick. That's the one. Yeah, great disc and surprisingly ignored considering how wild so many people went over the shithouse Darkness stuff. 3/4 of the band actually create something decent and no one cares anymore? Hopefully they do make a new disc and the Darkness stuff is just a nasty, nasty rumour.

Geoffers it's the Stone Gods mate...top album, strangely enough.....and this is the honest to God truth, I absolutely swear it, I was wondering how long it would be before the Darkness reformed.

Later the same day I headed to the Stone Gods site only to see they were rehearsing for a new album. So I thought nothing further of it until I went to the Rock Radio news page and saw the above info.

Me I quite like 'em!

Haha. Thanks Nick. That's the one. Yeah, great disc and surprisingly ignored considering how wild so many people went over the shithouse Darkness stuff. 3/4 of the band actually create something decent and no one cares anymore? Hopefully they do make a new disc and the Darkness stuff is just a nasty, nasty rumour.

Edited my orig post a bit while you were quoting me above mate....sorry....don't want to make you look bad in front of all these people who love and respect ya!

Anyway, the CD is impossible to find for a good price, but it's a great disc. that and let Justin Hawkins fade into oblivion?

Really?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silver-Spoons-Brok...7343&sr=1-1

seemed pretty easy to me ;)

Anyway, the CD is impossible to find for a good price, but it's a great disc. that and let Justin Hawkins fade into oblivion?

Really?

HAHA! Okay, I'll give you that. Postage and all comes up to au$14.21 which is actually the cheapest I've seen this available for. But I have to admit I was still hoping for the under $10 mark. :lol: I've checked for it every time at Secondspin but they just don't seem to stock this f*cker.

Generally, though, it's either not listed on ebay or it's listed at over au$20. :(

Really?

HAHA! Okay, I'll give you that. Postage and all comes up to au$14.21 which is actually the cheapest I've seen this available for. But I have to admit I was still hoping for the under $10 mark. :lol: I've checked for it every time at Secondspin but they just don't seem to stock this f*cker.

Generally, though, it's either not listed on ebay or it's listed at over au$20. :(

I just bought this for €7.46 (about $10). Free delivery. :nyanya:

Really?

How'd you get free delivery, creep? Either way, €7.46 is almost au$14 anyway. ;)

Really?

How'd you get free delivery, creep? Either way, €7.46 is almost au$14 anyway. ;)

Dude, Stefan works in mysterious ways...

The bottom line is that I probably get it before you...loser :banana:

Really?

No probablies about it. Either way, give it to me.

Really?

No waaaay, I'm gonna listen to nonstop for days and smooze over the fact that you don't have it.

Really?

No waaaay, I'm gonna listen to nonstop for hours and smooze over the fact that you don't have it.

I have it aswell, picked up a mint 2nd hand copy for £3 over here last year. Bargain.

€7/ £6 or au$14 inc Postage is a very good price for a CD, especially if you want it that much, you fucking cheapskates! What do ya want it for, nothing? ;)