Darkness to reform?

Nick C

Anyway, the CD is impossible to find for a good price, but it's a great disc. that and let Justin Hawkins fade into oblivion?

Really?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silver-Spoons-Brok...7343&sr=1-1

seemed pretty easy to me ;)

HAHA! Okay, I'll give you that. Postage and all comes up to au$14.21 which is actually the cheapest I've seen this available for. But I have to admit I was still hoping for the under $10 mark. :lol: I've checked for it every time at Secondspin but they just don't seem to stock this f*cker.

Generally, though, it's either not listed on ebay or it's listed at over au$20. :(

I just bought this for €7.46 (about $10). Free delivery. :nyanya:

How'd you get free delivery, creep? Either way, €7.46 is almost au$14 anyway. ;)

Dude, Stefan works in mysterious ways...

The bottom line is that I probably get it before you...loser :banana:

No probablies about it. Either way, give it to me.

No waaaay, I'm gonna listen to nonstop for hours and smooze over the fact that you don't have it.

I have it aswell, picked up a mint 2nd hand copy for £3 over here last year. Bargain.

€7/ £6 or au$14 inc Postage is a very good price for a CD, especially if you want it that much you fucking cheapskates! What do ya want it for nothing? ;)

Exactly what I thought. Cheap bastards! Jez, you had the nerve to point it out.

Anyway, the CD is impossible to find for a good price, but it's a great disc. that and let Justin Hawkins fade into oblivion?

Really?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silver-Spoons-Brok...7343&sr=1-1

seemed pretty easy to me ;)

HAHA! Okay, I'll give you that. Postage and all comes up to au$14.21 which is actually the cheapest I've seen this available for. But I have to admit I was still hoping for the under $10 mark. :lol: I've checked for it every time at Secondspin but they just don't seem to stock this f*cker.

Generally, though, it's either not listed on ebay or it's listed at over au$20. :(

I just bought this for €7.46 (about $10). Free delivery. :nyanya:

How'd you get free delivery, creep? Either way, €7.46 is almost au$14 anyway. ;)

Dude, Stefan works in mysterious ways...

The bottom line is that I probably get it before you...loser :banana:

No probablies about it. Either way, give it to me.

No waaaay, I'm gonna listen to nonstop for hours and smooze over the fact that you don't have it.

I have it aswell, picked up a mint 2nd hand copy for £3 over here last year. Bargain.

€7/ £6 or au$14 inc Postage is a very good price for a CD, especially if you want it that much, you fucking cheapskates! What do ya want it for, nothing? ;)

Yes, that'd be nice.

In all honesty, I've tried to turn over a new leaf this year. I seriously don't want to buy any CDs at all. I've already faltered several times with the Secondspin sales (and goddamn nuclearhell.com), but I'm really going to try to chop at some of my debt this year. I'll fail, but I'll try a little harder than last year. Basically, unless it's Treat, I don't really want to spend more than $10 for any CD. :)

I wish they would and I think I'm probably the only one on this board who rates them higher than other similar styled bands like Steel panther, Wig Wam and the Poodles.

Yeah, I like the others and had high hopes with the Steel panther cd but leaving my favourite song off 'Big boobs' and found it all a bit too samey after a while.

The Darkness also have some great B-Sides too (not many hard rock bands have the chance to have B-sides unfortunately!).