Britney Spears cops a canning and rightly so !

Dave

Great Headlines over here after her first concert in Perth :rofl2:

"Australian tour in turmoil with angry fans demanding their money back over a boring, stiff and lip synched first concert"

"Hundreds of fans stormed out of the concert, some leaving 3 songs into the show demanding a refund over Spear's lacklusture performance"

They are trying to make it law here now that if they are going to lip synch {which is a fuckin' disgrace in itself}, they have to announce this prior to the tickets going on sale so the people who pay big money to go and see them don't get ripped off by untalented fucktards that can't sing live for shit and this useless cow is one of them :lame:

Great Headlines over here after her first concert in Perth :rofl2:

"Australian tour in turmoil with angry fans demanding their money back over a boring, stiff and lip synched first concert"

"Hundreds of fans stormed out of the concert, some leaving 3 songs into the show demanding a refund over Spear's lacklusture performance"

They are trying to make it law here now that if they are going to lip synch {which is a fuckin' disgrace in itself}, they have to announce this prior to the tickets going on sale so the people who pay big money to go and see them don't get ripped off by untalented fucktards that can't sing live for shit and this useless cow is one of them :lame:

Lame is the right word.

I think if your gonna lip synch... you just dont call yourself a musician and you dont do concerts. Basically people have paid 1500 bucks to see a talentless ugly weirdo skank stand on stage...

... and there were already huge articles in papers about her lip-synching prior to the tour. I guess not everyone follows everything too closely, but if even I know she lip-synchs her concerts how the f*ck could her fans not know this? I know a girl who paid the big bucks and she knows full well it's all synched.

Anyway, I agree with Dave. It should be publicly announced with ticket sales just to be 100% sure. I truly cannot fathom why anyone would even consider paying $5 let alone the price for these tickets to see a mime show. Mindblowing.

Pathetic. At least Milli Vanilli had the right idea to cancel all their concerts just before they were to happen!!

I wonder how many rock singers have lip synced shows? I've always wondered if they had back-up plans just in case the singer's vocals went all of a sudden and they couldn't afford to cancel shows. Didn't Journey do this at a point and didn't I read that it was thought that Whitesnake used this with some songs in the set's?

I wonder how many rock singers have lip synced shows? I've always wondered if they had back-up plans just in case the singer's vocals went all of a sudden and they couldn't afford to cancel shows. Didn't Journey do this at a point and didn't I read that it was thought that Whitesnake used this with some songs in the set's?

Wasnt the Journey thing extra padding for thingies vocals cos he had a throat problem?

If anyone saw Def Lep on Hey Hey its Saturday in '95 they did a pretty useless lip synch! A variety tv show is a bit different toa concert though...

• 2 weeks later...
As much as you guys hate Britney and her music...I'd still do her :bananamac:

I think that goes without saying.. Least from the Male members of this board..... :tumbsup:

I would do things to her I wouldn't do to a farm animal!!! :tumbsup:

:rofl2:

I am trying to picture it now...Errr perhaps not! ;)

As much as you guys hate Britney and her music...I'd still do her :bananamac:

I think that goes without saying.. Least from the Male members of this board..... :tumbsup:

I would do things to her I wouldn't do to a farm animal!!! :tumbsup:

:rofl2:

I am trying to picture it now...Errr perhaps not! ;)

Yeah!

You don't wanna picture my fat ass on anyone!! :tumbsup: