Hi

AOR4Sale

Hi folks -

I was keen to get going and so I have posted several things to the forum without coming here first. I know it's not compulsory but, well better late than never.

My name is Graham Fenn, I live in the UK, near London and have been into AOR and related since around the mid-Eighties. I was still at school during these years so strapped for cash I did not have any kind of collection to speak of. In '89 I set sail for the wonderful world of Work and with hard earned cash in hand I began building my collection.

Through the years I got married, moved house (a number of times), did this did that and started to also get into selling/trading original AOR/related music on Vinyl, CD, MC, Video & DVD.

A couple of years back I decided to move this mainly offline venture/hobby (apart from a few sales here and there on eBay) to the online world. I did not want anything fancy and so slowly built up a free hosting site that accomodated my ambition.

In 2007 the site went live with my first sale going to Dave 'Kerrang' Reynolds - for me that was worth setting the site up alone. He is a God just like the singers we all hold in high esteem and for me to have something he wanted made my day. Thanks Dave, I hope the album still sits in your collection and it brings you joy listening to it.

Since then I have made some great friends, both trading and selling. My site whilst owned/updated by me also has a few local folks selling on it too. It has also grown and I have things in mind for the future.

I post in MelodicRock.com & Glory-Daze as well as elsewhere about updates to my site and hope that I will be doing the same here in the near future.

Well, I think I have bored the pants off you enough and hope that you will come check out my site sometime. Thank you.

Graham

Site: http://www.freewebs.com/aor4sale/

Welcome Graham,

Always good to have another UK person on board. Where abouts near London do you live??

By the way... love that profile pic! :headbanger:

Cheers

Whaz up, bitch.

I have yet to work out a proper welcome comment.

That's a good start man, I totally felt warm and fuzzy just reading that.

Yeah, me too ! -_-

Welcome again, Graham ! :drink: It's not always like this around here ... most of us are more friendly. ;)

Whaz up, bitch.

I have yet to work out a proper welcome comment.

That's a good start man, I totally felt warm and fuzzy just reading that.

Yeah, me too ! -_-

Welcome again, Graham ! :drink: It's not always like this around here ... most of us are more friendly. ;)

Hey..I mean "bitch" in the most endearing way possible

:doh: Oh shit........Another Pom....just kidding mate.....check out the Ashes thread in the flamefest section. It's Aussies vs Poms over here :lol:

Great to have you here mate and I hope you hang around :tumbsup:

Hi -

Berkshire.

Is that the Profile pic on my Facebook you mean? (Recently changed it).

All the best -

Graham

Welcome Graham,

Always good to have another UK person on board. Where abouts near London do you live??

By the way... love that profile pic! :headbanger:

Cheers

Kerrang - tell me about it. You'd think the 80's never happened if you look at it these days. I sooooooooo miss Wimpwire and all the cool interviews/articles from the bands I was into (and am still into).

Sadly in my mind nothing has replaced Kerrang - even though there are some other good mags out there now.

Welcome Graham to the insanity.Your first sale was to Dave Reynolds,that is so cool,ah the glory days of Kerrang.

Hi Graham...welcome to the forums matey - I can see myself spending some time looking thru the stuff for sale some great stuff on there and some of the rarer stuff is at pretty good prices!

Hi -

Berkshire.

Is that the Profile pic on my Facebook you mean? (Recently changed it).

All the best -

Graham

Is that the red-headed girl with the guitar ?