Candlelight vigils

cdjunky41

Someone famous dies and people get together in a park or on the street and hold lit candles to pay there respects.

I personally think it's a useless waste of time to remember someone who you never met.

I think buying a twelve pack and cranking out some of your deceased rocker's tunes. maybe remember how they kicked ass in concert, would be a far better way to pay tribute.

Unless, your a heartless prick like I am and go hold a candle and pick up a vulnerable chick :pimp:

Someone famous dies and people get together in a park or on the street and hold lit candles to pay there respects.

I personally think it's a useless waste of time to remember someone who you never met.

I think buying a twelve pack and cranking out some of your deceased rocker's tunes. maybe remember how they kicked ass in concert, would be a far better way to pay tribute.

Unless, your a heartless prick like I am and go hold a candle and pick up a vulnerable chick :pimp:

you heartless prick :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I agree mate. Just an example of how stupid people are. If an artist I know and enjoyed dies I will probably crank a CD to remember the good times, but these clowns who have an active part in post-death arrangements for people they have never met or known is as stupid as anything gets.

Agree totally - Crank a tune or two, have a beer and most importantly get a life.

Presumably lighting candles anywhere near Michael Jackson's corpse wouldn't be good. I wonder how they'd do an autopsy on liquified plastic?

People are strange....how often do you see people freaking out over a death of someone, famous or not, who couldn't be bothered to even think of them while they were alive....when it is someone 'close', it's all about guilt and when it is someone famous it's mass stupidity as everyone thinks they have to show that they care for appearances sake....

Just crack a few cans in remembrance, build a bridge then get over it.. :unsure: ...unless it's :bowdown: Paul Rodgers then I would cry like a whimpering baby :crying::whistle::lol:

I'm all out of candles. Would any of the no-lifers object if I showed up with a really good flashlight?

I'm all out of candles. Would any of the no-lifers object if I showed up with a really good flashlight?

Make sure you have got good batteries otherwise you will be in the dark after 5 minutes :lol: