Is Anyone Else Tired Of This Yet?

metaltrekman

Television networks planning Jackson coverage

1 hr 2 mins ago

NEW YORK – NBC executives changed their minds Sunday and decided to join other networks that will televise Michael Jackson's memorial service live this week.

NBC joins ABC, CNN, MSNBC and E! Entertainment in offering the ceremony live. It's set for 10 a.m. PDT (1700 GMT) Tuesday at Los Angeles' Staples Center.

NBC had initially planned only a one-hour prime-time special on Tuesday night, but said Sunday it would also cover the event live. It was not immediately clear who would anchor.

Charles Gibson will anchor coverage for ABC, which is setting aside its typical daytime programming.

CBS anchor Katie Couric will be at the Staples Center, although the network had not yet said whether it was offering live coverage of the memorial.

CNN has seen its ratings soar with the Jackson story, and it will show the memorial on the main network and HLN (formerly Headline News). CNN International will air the ceremony to the rest of the world. Anderson Cooper, Larry King and Don Lemon are the anchors for CNN coverage. Robin Meade, A.J. Hammer and Jane Velez-Mitchell will anchor at HLN. CNN en Espanol also will cover it.

Chris Jansing will anchor live coverage of the memorial on MSNBC. Fox News Channel hadn't announced its plans.

E! Entertainment will cover the ceremony on its television network and its Web site.

Enough already!! :gives: They do this for him but hardly pay respects for those that die for their countries. Hell, he was a child molester/pedophile! And they act like he was a hero, a god. Probably the same people that voted for the asshole we have for PONTUS now. :doh:

if no one would watch it would go away but facts are facts, people are watching all the specials and bring in viewers. just like anything else in life if it makes you money are you going to turn away from it? the media is only giving what a majority of the people are wanting or else it wouldn't be on.

similar thing happened with Jade Goody when she died....the woman did nothing to earn her fame!

what gets me is how everyones changed their opinion of him cause he died...do these people not have their own principles?! they just believe what the media tells them to believe -_-

similar thing happened with Jade Goody when she died....the woman did nothing to earn her fame!

what gets me is how everyones changed their opinion of him cause he died...do these people not have their own principles?! they just believe what the media tells them to believe -_-

Jade may have been a wild hair, but she went out just wanting to provide for her kids. the jackson family just wants the buxx and the publicity, and to put MJ up on the cross. my 002. *edit*.....and Jade wasn't a child molesting drug addict either.

I am sick of it as well. that will be all that is on TV on tuesday.

Thank God I'll be on a plane on the way to Rocklahoma. I'm so glad I will not be around for this. By the tme I land in Oklahoma this thing should be all over.

Jade may have been a wild hair, but she went out just wanting to provide for her kids. the jackson family just wants the buxx and the publicity, and to put MJ up on the cross. my 002. *edit*.....and Jade wasn't a child molesting drug addict either.

maybe not, but she wasnt exactly a stand up person....she was a bitch from what i heard :s

besides, loads of people die of cancer, a 14 year old was on the news this week because he spent 3 years fundraising for Cancer Research and died a week ago....but i dont think he'll get a statue in his memory or his story made into a movie, do you? infact i dont think many people even know who he was....but he did more for the world than Jade did IMO

atleast MJ had talent, and while im not standing up for him, i think that what he did musically in the 80s was a greater contribution to the world than Jade Goody and her line of beauty products

If you can stand him! Sean Hannity hasnt really done shit as far as talking about Michael Jackson, that would interupt his Obama bashing time, but at least it's not Jackson, not to mention, the 2 biggest fucking idiots that never did a thing in their life are sucking up all the tv time they can get, Sharpton and Jackson, but hey, through this Jackson diversion, some of you might have missed that the supreme court over turned the verdict for the New York fireman, that got fucked in the ass cause they were white and passed the Srgnt test, no blacks passed it, so the court threw it out and said it was racist, so the guys that passed it never got their promotions, but supreme court said, "It aint gonna happen" and overturned it! but you would only catch that, if you actually were watching the Jackson coverage, since it's not really important news, and not worth interupting the so important Jackson coverage!