Major Babe-age

T-BONE

Jessica Simpson in the new Dukes Of Hazzard movie. This thing is going to suck so bad.

jessicasimpsondaisyduke-thumb.jpg

I don't give a DAMN about how the movie is, if Jessica's gonna look like that!!

WOOHOOO!!

:jump::jump::jump:

P.S. I am listenin' to "When The Brains Go To The Balls" by Sleeze Beez at the moment... how apt is that?? :lol:

I have zero problems with Jessica Simpson playing Daisy in the Dukes movie :dance:

thedukesofhazzardpuba.jpg

dukes_pics.jpg

Farrah by a mile.......!!! God, I loved that woman!!! :lol:

Farrah by a mile.......!!! God, I loved that woman!!! :lol:

78m.jpg

Here you go Jimbo... :band:

Who the fuck is that? I loved FARRAH...not that chick....!! *shakes head*

Haven't heard from her in a while (other than that stinker "Honey"), but here's some Jessica Alba.

Can......not....resist....temptation......must......comment.....on.....camel....

..toe......... :devil:

Haven't heard from her in a while (other than that stinker "Honey"), but here's some Jessica Alba.

Can......not....resist....temptation......must......comment.....on.....camel....

Damn.........you're good..........I didn't even catch that the first time around. You must've been totally on top of your monitor on that one!!! :lol:

Baby Spice is all grown up!

Indeed she is.....hmm....so are we supposed to refer to her as "old spice" now? :P

Groan....that's just bad.....unlike Ms. Bunton herself :P :

em03.jpg

20020322164810574993.jpg

Damn.........you're good..........I didn't even catch that the first time around. You must've been totally on top of your monitor on that one!!! :lol:

Hey....I was just uhhh...admiring the rippling ocean in the background, and uhhhh just happened to "come across" that particular part of Jessica's anatomy.... :P

Hey....I was just uhhh...admiring the rippling ocean in the background, and uhhhh just happened to "come across" that particular part of Jessica's anatomy.... :P

I saw the camel toe right away..... but I still don't know what color her eyes are. :lol:

Yeah, that was the one I picked out of the few pictures available cause I figured SOMEONE would notice that.

:drink:

Not sure exactly what it is....but it sure won't let ya post an image here with them in it!! :blink:

Can you try it as a url and not an img? Dunno if that will work or not....just thinking out loud here. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...