Major Babe-age

T-BONE

gm_l2.jpg

gm_l3.jpg

Here's the first image of Tricia as Farrah Fawcett, recreating the classic Farrah poster, in the upcoming "Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of 'Charlie's Angels'", due to premiere March 8th on NBC

farrah01.jpg

Close...........but no cigar........

She wishes she looked like Farrah in her 'heyday'!

Nadine Jansen.  Seasons Greetings everybody!!!  :drink:

hometop3_xl.jpg

netca_1xl.jpg

Nadine is berry nice, indeed! Ya gotta love those European women!! *thinks about taking a trip to Germany, etc.* :drink:

It would just be easier to send you to my local rock stations website on their Hot Chick Of The Day page

93X Hot Chick Page

(I have a funny feeling that we won't be seeing HSF, Jimbo, JLP, Rob, Mike, Wotty, Metal Jay or the Blue brothers for a while :lol: )

It would just be easier to send you to my local rock stations website on their Hot Chick Of The Day page

93X Hot Chick Page

(I have a funny feeling that we won't be seeing HSF, Jimbo, JLP, Rob, Mike, Wotty, Metal Jay or the Blue brothers for a while  :lol: )

Should I be offended that my name is first in that list?

<_<:D

Well....you came to mind first. Just as when I posted the Barely Legal, Bookworm Bitches, ........... ;) I'm not quite sure why :P

It's difficult to find pictures of her alone, but Tatiana Navka totally caught my eye last year, when she was wearing this 60's style go-go outfit (reminded me of something out of Austin Powers or Laugh-In). I wish I could find a better picture of the event because it was great.

tanya-roman-2004_2x2.gif

pc-navka.jpg

medals-navkkost.jpg

21.jpg

I had to look real closely at that pic, hsf.....wasn't quite sure what I was looking at!?