Major Babe-age

T-BONE

She looks alot like Kylie Minogue did back in the late 80's when The Locomotion video came out :wub: Well....except for those massive "personalities" :blink:

Oderin is my boy.....!!! *high fives* hehe

You can't go wrong with Score....

I was watching TV in the hotel and saw "So I Married An Axe Murderer". And I remembered how much I always loved Nancy Travis. Maybe not the "Babe-age" that fits in here, but I always had a big crush on her.

pic-NancyTravis-nancy19.jpg

pic-NancyTravis-nancy21.jpg

Nancy_Travis1.jpgNancy_Travis2.jpg

ntravis.jpg

nancy_travis_21.jpg

I always thought she was somewhat less extravagantly beautiful, but had the plain gorgeousness and some of the most enchanting eyes (combine them with the beautiful smile and WOAH!)

Again.... Blah, blah, blah....

Must answa question young grasshoppa............................................... if there is noone around, does a bear shitting in the forest make a sou................. ahh, forget it.

That pile of crap Jason just dropped made me think of that old Oriental puzzle.

(Or maybe it was just the thought of Jason. Hmmmmmmm <_< )

I'm going to be honest here (and get a bunch of flack), after breast get so big they become very less attractive to me. Some of the women above do nothing for me. I'll take something normal instead of a freak show any day.

now go ahead and start giving me the "I can't believe you just said that" speech

I'm going to be honest here (and get a bunch of flack), after breast get so big they become very less attractive to me. Some of the women above do nothing for me. I'll take something normal instead of a freak show any day.

now go ahead and start giving me the "I can't believe you just said that" speech

I like 'em big, but they gotta be natural. I'm not down wit da fake titties myself...

Hey, real or plastic, they're all fantastic! :crazy:

However, after a certain size, they can be pretty unattractive.

(Although, every once in a while, it is cool to see a freak-show sized pair just for S&G.)

WOW!!!!  That looks just like her!!!  Oughta put the pics side by side and see how close it really is!  She's even got that "nips" thing down pat!!! :lol:

Do you realize how sexy it was hearing you say "nips"?

:lol:

WOW!!!!  That looks just like her!!!  Oughta put the pics side by side and see how close it really is!  She's even got that "nips" thing down pat!!! :lol:

Yeah MJ, stop saying stuff like that, I'm trying to get some work done here... ;)

Yeah MJ, stop saying stuff like that, I'm trying to get some work done here... ;)

:lol:NI........... Ok.....never mind!!! :lol:

That's OK.  Marla knows how powerful my imagination is.  (Plus, my photo cropping abilities.)  I'm all taken care of.  :devil:

Thanks MJ, luv ya!

:wub:

:lol: Oh God.....I forgot all about that!!! :lol: Who was that you were gonna photo-shop me in a "compromising position" with??? I forget....but I know it was another chick.....

Ya gotta love feeding the machine........ :lol: