NEWS! Must read!

New Look...New Attitude...New Album

to accompany their upcoming release,Tango Down "Damage Control" (Kivel Records)

F3-TangoDown-032209-284a.jpg

Tango Down has have been honing the new material and line up the past few months, by opening for such acts as Tyketto, La Guns(w Phil Lewis), Stephen Pearcy, Firehouse and Dokken. All to positive crowd response. Scott Miller says, "I'm excited as the new material is guitar crunchy , drenched with big vocal melodies. Also we have been doing a lot of playing out live road testing the songs. So far the feedback has been thumbs up on all of it. Which has been a lot of fun for us. Ty Sims has been doing a bang up job on producing our cd. We loved what he did with Farcry, that there was no argument from me when the label said they wanted him behind the board."

Ty Sims had this to say about the new album. "Its shaping up to be a really good disk. It should please fans of the melodic rock genre, as it has elements of bands like Firehouse mixed in with the crunch of bands like Lynch Mob. This is a new band in every sense from the first release. I think it will surprise a lot of people."

F3-TangoDown-032209-139a.jpg

Tango Down will also be performing on the main stage at this years South Dakota Rockfest with Bret Michaels, Skid Row, Dokken, Firehouse, La Guns, Enuff Z nuff, and a few of our labelmates, Bombay Black, Farcry and Talon. Its going to be a party for sure...hope to see everyone there!

TangoDown-DC-Cover-01d.jpg

You can pre-order Damage Control which is due July 21st, at www.kivelrecords.com. All pre-orders made by July 1st will get a signed 14x20 poster from the band. You can also hear the 1st single either by going to www.myspace.com/kivelrecords OR www.myspace.com/tangodown.

The bands album cover and band photos were designed and photographed by Award winning designer and photographer Stephen Jensen of F3 Studios. Also,for some of you reality TV show fans, the album art features VH1's DAISY OF LOVE contestant/star Chi Chi !

I was just getting ready to post about this, but looks like John beat me to it. New tune from Tango Down sounds great!

http://www.myspace.com/tangodown

Im sorry :anon:

Feel free to circulate it to other places...LOL. Glad you like the new tune!!! We should have the cd updated to our order page within the hour. So be the 1st to snag you pre order!! I PROMISE this cd will not dissapoint. This is a rocking cd . Think FIREHOUSE meets the first LYNCH MOB. I personally have not stopped listening to it since i got the final mix .

JK

Wowser. That 'I'm done loving you' track on myspace is awesome! Definitely need to hear more. Not sure I ever heard the debut?

Hey Guys

Thank you for the kind words on the new single. Im fwding them to the guys . They are very appreciative of what you are saying. Im glad to see some of you enjoyed the 1st cd, but i can promise this is a diffferant album band in every sense. New singer, new musical direction a bit edgier. We even threw in the kitchen sink in on this one. We are very proud of our bud Rif. In his own words....."THIS is the album ive always wanted to make"

So in a way this is almost like a debuet release. At any rate, i hope to see your names pop up in the pre order list :-) We also will have TANGO DOWN t shirts. That are a must have as the art on them is EXSPLOSIVE. I will post a pic later today of the shirt design

Take care everyone and have a happy 4th of july weekend!

JK

Like the hot chick on the CD cover. :tumbsup:

I must admit that I wasn't impressed with the samples for their first release and as a result I didn't pick it up BUT I really like this new song and I'll be adding this CD to my pickup list.... :tumbsup:

I didn't care for the first album, either. But this one sounds much better so far...

Hey Everyone

Thanks for all the feedback!! Both label and band appreciate it very much. We will be posting a second mp3 by tomorrow morning the latest. So keep an eye out.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!!

Look fwd to seeing some of you in South Dakota ...should be a blast!! 4 Kivel acts in one weekend, PLUS some of the best bands from the genre

Thank You

John

Hello Everyone

I hope that all of you had a great 4th of july weekend. I was lucky enough to get away for a change and spend it with my fiance and her family. No black berry...no emails....no studios...no musicians. Just family. GOOD TIMES!! Was mucho needed. Anyway im back to the grind, and on a sun no less. LOL.

So if your not too hung over from last night head on over to www.myspace.com/tangodown and check out the latest song the band just added to the page and let us hear your thoughts!

Thanks!

John

So what do people think of the new tune added to the TANGO DOWN page? :guitbannana:

I will be picking this up at DRF! :headbanger:

So what do people think of the new tune added to the TANGO DOWN page? :guitbannana:

Glad to hear BT!! Make sure to snag them early, as im not sure how many units we will be bringing. HOPEFULLY enough!! LOL. We are drop shipping them to SD ahead of us, In order to ensure that we wont have any issues with the airlines or any wayward bags/merch.

5 Kivel bands, Bret Michaels, Skid Row, Firehouse, Dokken, La Guns, Enuff Z Nuff and many more all on one stage playing great summer time music. Its going to be a party for sure! :bananamac:

JK

Glad to hear BT!! Make sure to snag them early, as im not sure how many units we will be bringing. HOPEFULLY enough!! LOL. We are drop shipping them to SD ahead of us, In order to ensure that we wont have any issues with the airlines or any wayward bags/merch.

5 Kivel bands, Bret Michaels, Skid Row, Firehouse, Dokken, La Guns, Enuff Z Nuff and many more all on one stage playing great summer time music. Its going to be a party for sure! :bananamac:

JK

I know last year I was going to pick up a Bombay Black t-shirt and they were sold out. The Beer Fueled Metal Fury one I believe it was. Hopefully they will have some of those this time. :(

JK

I know last year I was going to pick up a Bombay Black t-shirt and they were sold out. The Beer Fueled Metal Fury one I believe it was. Hopefully they will have some of those this time. :(

I just wore my BB Beer Fueled Metal Fury T-shirt on Saturday. :headbanger:

JK

Sweet! Job interview?

JK

Sweet! Job interview?

Yeah at a liquor store that sells Metal cds.

Do you think I'll get the job? :lol:

JK

I was going to pick one up too. I tried to buy the display one but I could not quite squeeze into the large :cartman:

Hell HH Board.....from TANGO DOWN

Hey Gang....!

Well...SD is getting closer. The release of DAMAGE CONTROL is almost here (tshirts & Posters as well..LOL) We gave you the new band pics. Showed you the album cover, threw in the new spiffy logo. Uploaded two tunes off the cd. So really what else could we do? How about a THRID track off the album!? So here it is at ..! ALL FALL DOWN @ www.myspace.com/tangodown

Trust us this tune is a speed ticket waiting to happen!!!

Peace

Tango Down

Rif, Alex, Diesel and Keith

Hell HH Board.....from TANGO DOWN

Hey Gang....!

Well...SD is getting closer. The release of DAMAGE CONTROL is almost here (tshirts & Posters as well..LOL) We gave you the new band pics. Showed you the album cover, threw in the new spiffy logo. Uploaded two tunes off the cd. So really what else could we do? How about a THRID track off the album!? So here it is at ..! ALL FALL DOWN @ www.myspace.com/tangodown

Trust us this tune is a speed ticket waiting to happen!!!

Peace

Tango Down

Rif, Alex, Diesel and Keith

Kickass tune to these ears! :banger: