I can't believe this

staryder1

I just found out no more than 15 minutes ago that at age 45 I'm going to be a fucking grandfather your probably thinking well I should be happy well I'm not my fucking step son 21 years old and his 17 year old wife both don't work both are lazy fucks they don't listen to me both don't have high school diplomas what the fuck are they thinking they are so fucken stupid I'm to young to be a grandfather the baby will call me uncle anyways... I'll love the baby but its just sad that two people who arn't even responsible for their own lives are bringing a life into this world GOD BLESS THE BABY AND ME!!!

17 year old wife? Nice... but can you get married that young? Is that legal?

Unfortunatly here in Arizona the parents gave her permission she was a honor student working part time within 1 month after the marriage he got her to drop out of school (she was in 10th grade) and quit her job he (my step son) is**** anyways

They don't have anything to worry about...Obama and Nancy Pe-lousy will see they don't want to work and give them plenty of money.

Wow this is just the day of bad news....Good luck. Hope they wake up before the kid goes to college...

Guess you better start shopping for baby stuff :whistle:

• 2023 Gold Donors
I've got a pal who's daughter managed to get pregnant twice by 2 different guys and now he is forced to raise them since she lives at home.....so it could be worse... ;)

Add a few fist fights and a bunch of transvestites de-wigging each other and you've got a Jerry Springer episode there. ;)