Chris Laney - 'Pure'

Geoff

Does anyone know if Chris will be ever working on another Zan Clan disc?

The last one was awesome but it's been 5 years!

According to Chris they have an album written, but are in search of a label backing the recording-costs up...and I could imagine that both Zinny and Chris are a little short of time at the moment: Zinny is back with Easy Action and Chris...well producing one killer album after the other.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Samples to all songs from Laney's up-coming album "Only come out at Night" over at Melodicrock!

Sounds like a very nice follow-up, which could turn out to be even better than "Pure". Loving "One Kiss tonite"!

Agreed there were some nice sounding samples there.......

• 7 years later...

Some really killer stuff on this one. Great stuff. What happened to him, as a solo artist? Even in production, is he still around?

Hes in Pretty Maids ffs. Do you live under a rock??????

Apparently I do. You serious? When the hell did that happen, and why? That's a really weird mix. Seriously, PM? How is that a reasonable combination in anyone's book? Honestly, though, was that mentioned here on the forum anywhere?

Apparently I do. You serious? When the hell did that happen, and why? That's a really weird mix. Seriously, PM? How is that a reasonable combination in anyone's book? Honestly, though, was that mentioned here on the forum anywhere?

he's been keyboardist since Oct 2016 ish time...............

That's just a waste for everyone.

Not for him. Hes in 7th heaven and finally earning a paycheck.

Isnt he in the reboot of Shotgun Messiah also?

good memory, I remember them talking about playing a few shows to celebrate the anniversary of Shotgun's debut with Chris joining Zinny and Stixx, but I never heard much as to how the performances were though

Isnt he in the reboot of Shotgun Messiah also?

good memory, I remember them talking about playing a few shows to celebrate the anniversary of Shotgun's debut with Chris joining Zinny and Stixx, but I never heard much as to how the performances were though

He has 3 really good albums under his belt. With PM he is really just a hired gun, which is really good for him as mentioned about earning a paycheck.

Not for him. Hes in 7th heaven and finally earning a paycheck.

He's in 7th Heaven too? Jeezus wept, how many bands is this guy in?!! ;)

Yep, hilarious. I know.