Promising Start

Geoff

I'm not a big fan of the look itself, but believing in freedom of expression I'm even less a fan of banning it. Mainly because I just don't think it's a valid argument, I mean seriously... so gosh, if they can't wear stuff on their heads, terrorists and other ne'er-do-wells will never be able to figure out they can hide stuff under their clothes instead... <_<

... and then ban hot chicks from wearing any sort of clothing at all!

:tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits:

:headbanger:

Sounds like a good plan to me!

With regard to this thread, sadly I have not an ounce of the compassion of more handsome board members like Pete. If you're stupid enough to interpret some f*cked up religion into thinking your god wants you to wear that kind of shit, I think you should be shot. So I guess in comparison, being banned from a shop is light to what I'd like to enforce. :)

Excellent. Ban them from our shops first, then our country, then the world.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/australian-ne...hijabs-hoodies/

If anything the reason is sound and not based on anything other then theft of merchendise. It is not racial profilng.

Aside from that and I am sure this will rile up some of you, but I never did get the whole religion thing to begin with? Be it wearing a turbin, not circumsizing, et al. I just don't get the need to rely on anyone or anything, but yourself. Definately don't see the function in doing something to yourself or others for the good of (insert any religious figurehead here)

Especially someone or something that is debatable wether or not it is actually real.

Just my 2 cents.

:flame: away! If you must.

If anything the reason is sound and not based on anything other then theft of merchendise. It is not racial profilng.

Aside from that and I am sure this will rile up some of you, but I never did get the whole religion thing to begin with? Be it wearing a turbin, not circumsizing, et al. I just don't get the need to rely on anyone or anything, but yourself. Definately don't see the function in doing something to yourself or others for the good of (insert any religious figurehead here)

Especially someone or something that is debatable wether or not it is actually real.

Just my 2 cents.

Preach on Brother Terry! My truest and most pure amazement at the thought process of so many humans lies in what they make of how religion is/should be interpreted/"followed". We will never fathom it in this lifetime, that's for sure. Or any other lifetime. :(

Just my 2 cents.

Preach on Brother Terry! My truest and most pure amazement at the thought process of so many humans lies in what they make of how religion is/should be interpreted/"followed". We will never fathom it in this lifetime, that's for sure. Or any other lifetime. :(

I actual agree with you guys about religion in general but that doesn't mean I don't believe in freedom of expression ,religion and respect for the beliefs of others.....

Just my 2 cents.

I actual agree with you guys about religion in general but that doesn't mean I don't believe in freedom of expression ,religion and respect for the beliefs of others.....

Precisely. Which is why I respect all customs in every country I travel too. And which is why, if Australian people want to make a rule to ban f*cking idiots with clothes on their heads from their shops, the f*cking idiots should repect this law in the country they're in and if they really feel their moron version of god is going to strike them dead for not wearing shit on their head, there's always the country where they came from, full off like-minded idiots, where they can return to and wear shit on their head. :)

FYI, as an update to this story, the shop owners received death threats from muslim groups less than 24 hours after that story broke. I acknowledge that there are possibly about 80% of muslims who are fine people, but man I just have no time for these f*ckers.

If you're stupid enough to interpret some f*cked up religion into thinking your god wants you to wear that kind of shit, I think you should be shot....being banned from a shop is light compared to what I'd like to enforce.

Gee, and they say religious people are intolerant. :angryfire:

If you're stupid enough to interpret some f*cked up religion into thinking your god wants you to wear that kind of shit, I think you should be shot....being banned from a shop is light compared to what I'd like to enforce.

Intolerant, or just clueless? ;)

I KID! I KID!

I KID! I KID!

Jesus loves you.

I am not Jesus.

I KID! I KID!

Jesus loves you.

I am not Jesus.

'Jesus Loves You (But I Don't)' is possibly mt favourite The Almighty song of all.

I KID! I KID!

Jesus loves you.

I am not Jesus.

'Jesus Loves You (But I Don't)' is possibly mt favourite The Almighty song of all.

Or still a classic:

"Lord. Please save me from your followers."

I KID! I KID!

Jesus loves you.

I am not Jesus.

Or still a classic:

"Lord. Please save me from your followers."

lol. I like that. Never heard it but I'll use it.

Somewhere?