Ace Frehley - ANOMALY

Fat Freddy

Blabbermouth sez Ace Frehley's forthcoming solo album will be titled ANOMALY... and it looks like we've already got a winner for "Worst CD Cover of 2009" :lol:

acetz6.png

The art stinks but it's the music that matters of course, I'm hopin' that the Space Ace will deliver!! :beerbang:

Blabbermouth sez Ace Frehley's forthcoming solo album will be titled ANOMALY... and it looks like we've already got a winner for "Worst CD Cover of 2009" :lol:

acetz6.png

The art stinks but it's the music that matters of course, I'm hopin' that the Space Ace will deliver!! :beerbang:

I hope he does too but I'm afraid it's going to be crap...hope I'm wrong :(

Being one of the biggest Ace fans I hate to admit that the artwork does suck.

I'm singed up on his site and got an email with this artwork yesterday and about fell over I was so disgusted.

Again as Keef says it's the music that matters and according to some reports I've read it's supposed to sound more in line with classic Kiss and Ace's 1978 solo album which would be just fine with me. I want him in no way to try and be current or modern with his sound.

Being one of the biggest Ace fans I hate to admit that the artwork does suck.

I'm singed up on his site and got an email with this artwork yesterday and about fell over I was so disgusted.

Again as Keef says it's the music that matters and according to some reports I've read it's supposed to sound more in line with classic Kiss and Ace's 1978 solo album which would be just fine with me. I want him in no way to try and be current or modern with his sound.

Backed...I too am a HUGE Ace Fan..he cannot change his sound...

He is best at that Classic KISS sound and he needs to show Gene

and Paul he can do it better than them... :banger: Hopefully he

will!!! :tumbsup:

according to some reports I've read it's supposed to sound more in line with classic Kiss and Ace's 1978 solo album which would be just fine with me. I want him in no way to try and be current or modern with his sound.

As long as it doesn't sound like Frehley's Comet circa SECOND SIGHTING (Ugh!), I'll be fine with it. :lol:

His web site is equally as bad. It looks like a pretty amateur job on both.

Yea, his website looks pretty cheap... like it was done by a 12 year old kid who got a "Do It Yourself Website Starter Kit" for Christmas...

... on second thought, if it were done by a 12 year old it would probably look a lot cooler :rofl:

Havn't been a huge Ace fan over the years. The first Comet album had some great songs.

I saw a bunch of Ace solo gigs during the early to mid 90s (pre-KISS reunion) and he always put on a great show. I hope his album carries on with that tradition.

according to some reports I've read it's supposed to sound more in line with classic Kiss and Ace's 1978 solo album which would be just fine with me. I want him in no way to try and be current or modern with his sound.

As long as it doesn't sound like Frehley's Comet circa SECOND SIGHTING (Ugh!), I'll be fine with it. :lol:

I might buy it if it does ;)

I liked all of his albums even Second Sighting.

But I prefer the 78' release and the first Frehley's Comet album. :tumbsup:

Of course YOU would, Bullet Boy. I hear you even have a Tod Howarth tattoo for Chrissake. :whistle:

Of course YOU would, Bullet Boy. I hear you even have a Tod Howarth tattoo for Chrissake. :whistle:

I believe Jarred just turned 34 so that would be "Bullet Man" to you. :lol:

I believe Jarred just turned 34 so that would be "Bullet Man" to you. :lol:

Yeah, get it right douche :lol:

I was going to post something in this thread yesterday, but I was too busy rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at that godawful cover. :eek: Why would anyone in their right mind use that abomination? Earth to Ace, what in the name of Beelezebub's butthole are you thinking? Right about now Metallica is thinking their "Death Magnetic" vagina/anus cover is damn near Picasso-esque by comparison.

I was going to post something in this thread yesterday, but I was too busy rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at that godawful cover. :eek: Why would anyone in their right mind use that abomination? Earth to Ace, what in the name of Beelezebub's butthole are you thinking? Right about now Metallica is thinking their "Death Magnetic" vagina/anus cover is damn near Picasso-esque by comparison.

I just read something about that new Metallica being up for someone album cover of the year award. :unsure:

I've seen far worse covers than that.

Ok, so it aint a work of high art, but I could mention a whole bunch of worse covers than that.

As for the music, I dont think Ace has ever released a bad solo record, so the odds of this being a decent release, are good!

• 6 months later...

You can listen to "Outer Space" from the upcoming album in full at:

http://www.idesignprod.com/AF/

:banger:

bg.jpg