US woman gives birth to 18th child

Rockposer

A woman from Arkansas in the US has given birth to her 18th child.

43-year-old Michelle Duggar, who now has ten boys and eight girls with husband Jim Bob, welcomed new addition Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar into the world on Thursday.

"[The baby is] the ultimate Christmas gift from God. She's just absolutely beautiful, like her mom and her sisters," said Jim Bob. "We both would love to have more."

The Duggars, whose oldest child was born in 1988, revealed that they decided to have as many kids as "God saw fit" after Michelle suffered a miscarriage during her second pregnancy.

The family have their own US television show and an official website.

It must be one big trailer :screwy:

• My Little Pony
Pretty expensive around Christmas.....maybe just get them all a Wii and 18 handsets hahaha!

That's still roughly 70 bucks per person!!

This family has their own show on TLC Network here in the states called "17 and Counting" -- I guess now it'll have to be changed to "18 and Counting."

They certainly seem like a happy enough bunch but there's also a hint of cult-like weirdness that surrounds them as well.

I was shocked to see it wasn't someone from the district in which I work. (Then again, maybe there aren't any with 18 siblings. Just 6 siblings and 13, 562 cousins.)

This family has their own show on TLC Network here in the states called "17 and Counting" -- I guess now it'll have to be changed to "18 and Counting."

They certainly seem like a happy enough bunch but there's also a hint of cult-like weirdness that surrounds them as well.

I'd say a 'hint' is an understatement :screwy:

A woman from Arkansas in the US has given birth to her 18th child.

43-year-old Michelle Duggar, who now has ten boys and eight girls with husband Jim Bob, welcomed new addition Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar into the world on Thursday.

"[The baby is] the ultimate Christmas gift from God. She's just absolutely beautiful, like her mom and her sisters," said Jim Bob. "We both would love to have more."

The Duggars, whose oldest child was born in 1988, revealed that they decided to have as many kids as "God saw fit" after Michelle suffered a miscarriage during her second pregnancy.

The family have their own US television show and an official website.

It must be one big trailer :screwy:

What a bunch of morons....sorry, meant MORMONS :lol:

• 3 weeks later...