Nickelback - Dark Horse

T-BONE

:beerbang: <--- It's as easy as that...

Fantastic CD on the first spin. If you liked any of their last 3, this falls right in line :banger:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good one, I agree. Not as good as 'All the Right Reasons' and definitely nowhere near as good as Hinder's 'Take it to the limit'... but still a very nice disc.

I love 'Gotta Be Somebody', 'I'd come for you', 'Never Gonna Be Alone' and 'Shakin' Hands' (naughty naughty - love it).

I love 'Gotta Be Somebody', 'I'd come for you', 'Never Gonna Be Alone' and 'Shakin' Hands' (naughty naughty - love it).

Yes... This is somewhat of a "sexually charged" cd... :tumbsup:

Yes... This is somewhat of a "sexually charged" cd... :tumbsup:

Yeah, that's what I'm deadset loving about Hinder and these guys. Very sexually driven songs.

Yeah, good luck picking an album of the year. This one has to be right in the mix...I can't see anybody not loving this one!

I doubt I would love it.

Same here...in fact I won't love it... :hammer:

I have a copy of it and am gonna give it a listen but I don't expect to love it.

Yeah, good luck picking an album of the year. This one has to be right in the mix...I can't see anybody not loving this one!

I doubt I would love it.

I have a copy of it and am gonna give it a listen but I don't expect to love it.

Yes but you like Rob Halford so... :lol:

I doubt I would love it.

Yes but I like Rob Halford because he's one of the greatest singers on this planet not because he's gay. <_<

If you don't like Judas Priest or Halford's solo band but you do like Nickelback then you have serious problems.

If you don't like Judas Priest or Halford's solo band but you do like Nickelback then you have serious problems.

Thank Jeebers Freakin' Christ I have this "problem"!!!

I doubt I would love it.

Yes but I like Rob Halford because he's one of the greatest singers on this planet not because he's gay. <_<

Greatest singers on the planet? OMG... let me get back on track before we lose this whole thread because I'm dying to dive into that one. :lol:

I can't for a second believe you didn't like All The Right Reasons. Is that what you are saying?

I doubt I would love it.

Greatest singers on the planet? OMG...

:yikes:

I cant believe I just read that.

I doubt I would love it.

Greatest singers on the planet? OMG... let me get back on track before we lose this whole thread because I'm dying to dive into that one. :lol:

I can't for a second believe you didn't like All The Right Reasons. Is that what you are saying?

Are you saying he's not one of the greatest singers around?

I mean he's the f#@king Metal God. :banger:

And as far as Nickelback goes I've heard the singles and I heard most of the last album and it's okay but not anything that makes have to rush out and buy right away. And when did you get into all of this modern rock anyway?

I doubt I would love it.

I like Nickelback too but think Judas Priest just plain out suck........oh shit....no I just didn't.... :gone:

...this from the guy who calls the early BulletBoys catalog "essential" and Kiss' UNMASKED a "classic." :whistle: So take that with a grain of salt y'all.

As for Nickelback, I can take'em or leave'em. I don't turn the channel when they come on TV or the radio, but I have never felt particularly compelled to run to the store and pick up their discography...

I doubt I would love it.

I like Nickelback too but think Judas Priest just plain out suck........oh shit....no I just didn't.... :gone:

Yes you did and that's okay. At least you don't like them because you don't like THEM and not because the singer is Gay.

...this from the guy who calls the early BulletBoys catalog "essential" and Kiss' UNMASKED a "classic." :whistle: So take that with a grain of salt y'all.

As for Nickelback, I can take'em or leave'em. I don't turn the channel when they come on TV or the radio, but I have never felt particularly compelled to run to the store and pick up their discography...

My Brother. :drink:

Nickelback are pretty much the same for me. I can take 'em or leave 'em. Not a band I go out and buy stuff automatically, although I have most of their stuff (bought very cheaply I may add) and there are some tracks on all their discs I can listen to, even on the earlier 'Curb' and 'The State' stuff. I got bored very rapidly with the 'Silver Side Up' album, but thought 'The Long Road' & especially 'All The Right Reasons' were pretty ok in spots, except those damned 'Rockstar' and 'Photograph' tracks that got right on my tits. In fact, most of their singles get boring quite quickly, probably due to overkill on the TV/Radio, and imo, they are definitley a case of a band that has much better album tracks to check out. 'Dark Horse' I will be checking out first though and go from there.

I doubt I would love it.

Yes you did and that's okay. At least you don't like them because you don't like THEM and not because the singer is Gay.

You are incorrect sir...I actually hate JP because I think their music sux major ass...the gay thing is just something to bring up because it gets under your skin and our friend Keith. And yes, put me on the record for saying that I would listen to any Bulletboys cd and Unmasked before I'd ever listen to a JP cd. That's a fact...

I would listen to any Bulletboys cd and Unmasked before I'd ever listen to a JP cd. That's a fact...

I bet you would rather drink Coors Light than a good black & tan or a IPA too wouldn't you? :nyanya: