New on board

HERBROCKS

Hi, I'm Herb from San Antonio, Texas! I have visited HH for a number of years, but only noticed the forums recently. Seems like a great place, lots of good discussions and info!

I have a music & memoribilia shop in SA, I also sell online and use a number of forums. More about me on my Myspace page www.myspace.com/herbrocks please feel free to add me also. :)

Greetings Herb.

First round of beers are on the house, then the next round is on you. Them's the rules. :drink:

Thanks all!!!

I like some of all types of music, favs are mostly NWOBHM bands

Thanks all!!!

I like some of all types of music, favs are mostly NWOBHM bands

NWOBHM? Good man. Please tell me you're a Raven fan. Sometimes I think I'm the only one here. :crying:

Hey Blue, great forum!

I've always liked RAVEN, ALL FOR ONE is my fav

My top NWOBHM bands include SAXON, MAIDEN, GIRLSCHOOL, FASTWAY, DEF LEP...

Other rock favs include LEGS DIAMOND, BUDGIE, MOXY, BLUE OYSTER CULT, STARZ, JETHRO TULL, NUGENT, NAZARETH, URIAH HEEP, RUSH, DIO, SAB, SAVATAGE, MONSTER MAGNET, SCORPIONS, JOAN JETT,

ANGEL, JUDAS PRIEST, ACCEPT, KROKUS, HELIX, THE GODZ, QUEENSRYCHE, AXE, ALDO NOVA, ROSE TATTOO, TRAPEZE, TRIUMPH, MOTORHEAD, MANOWAR, TYPE O NEGATIVE, MOLLY HATCHET, GRAND FUNK, RAINBOW/PURPLE, SPINAL TAP, so many more

Other artists include LYLE LOVETT, DREAD ZEPPELIN, GORDON LIGHTFOOT, CAKE, GARFIELD FRENCH, SUPERTRAMP, WILIE NELSON, KANSAS, DAVID GILMORE, DIRE STRAITS, TSO, ENYA, LINDA RONSTADT, PAUL & RINGO, SRV, MAX WEBSTER/KIM MITCHELL, JOE WALSH, ZAPPA, Motown, some bluegrass, a little bit of everything...

Thanks again for all the greetings, I think I'm going to like it here! :)

Welcome Herb!

Gonna catch TSO this year, with the incredible Jeff Scott Soto singing along? (Plus, they got Mark Wood this year and switched out Anna Phoebe. Though we get Johnnie Lee Middleton! Looking forward to seeing him play.)

I've always liked RAVEN, ALL FOR ONE is my fav

That's all I need to hear. This one's for you bud. :drink:

Sorry Herb, would have said hi about 18 hours ago but I got caught up ogling Jay's (HSF) new avatar for the last 14,000 hours... just praying it'd come all the way off. :(

Anyway, welcome mate. Breast- uh, I mean nork- uh... shit... Big juicy ti- shit! I mean nachos are by the door. Help yourself.

Sorry Herb, would have said hi about 18 hours ago but I got caught up ogling Jay's (HSF) new avatar for the last 14,000 hours... just praying it'd come all the way off. :(

Anyway, welcome mate. Breast- uh, I mean nork- uh... shit... Big juicy ti- shit! I mean nachos are by the door. Help yourself.

So, I'm not the only one. I've been like a shark following a fishing boat, just to catch the scraps. On topic, my favorite Raven is maybe "wiped out" but I have a soft spot for "life's a bitch". Fuck, they're all good.