F**K the world!

SamboraRocks86

all im gonna say, is the last two weeks have been hell for me, and when i get on here to calm down.....i get more hell.

my life fucking sucks right now :angry:

i am LIVID, the "friends" i made turned out to be nothing but fake, two faced liars who talk about me behind my back, my band kicked me out, my gf dumped me, and my boiler blew up so ive spent two weeks doing backbreaking work in the day and coming on here at night, only to find that no-one wants to talk to me.

jesus, i knew i was a little different, but for people to ignore me, and now come online JUST TO TAKE THE PISS OUT OF ME!!!

i dont even wanna play my guitar anymore, and im not being dramatic, i just really dont feel like it. i dont feel like doing anything but getting intoxicated in some way and putting on some music, and even then im not in the mood for any of my CDs...

im fucking frustrated, 2 weeks of being on top of the world followed by two weeks of nothing but work, no friends, no band, no gf, no nothing. even the girl that i like, that ive talked to many times about her problems, and ive been there for her, with comforting words and advice, has blocked me online and ignores my texts....so much for asking her out.

it was cool to be able to have a life for a couple of weeks, but just a taste?!?! its possibly worse than if i just sat on my ass the whole time and never got out!

i get the results of my audition tommorow, knowing my recent luck....i probably didnt get in.

i mean what the fuck!!! if my dog dies now, i will just HAVE to destroy something, cause she's pretty much all i got left, atleast she's loyal to me. im having trouble restraining myself as it is. if anyone has a reason to be depressed, i think its the 17 year old who doesnt have one iota of a life anymore :doh:

FUCK!!!

obviously, im just an asshole all the way through, but even assholes have friends (just look at Jez, Wotty and GAZBY :lol: ) my self-esteem is 0, i dont even feel like getting out of bed in the morning, i just wanna go back to sleep until its bed time (or dinner time, im still hungry atleast)

so heres to "the world" :2up:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors

...take a deep breath.When sh*t happens it really happens and yep it sucks dick! My transmission is going out on my car and the m'fer won't get into freaking reverse,so i punched the f**king windshield and d*mn near broke my hand earlier this afternoon.Very stupid thing to do...people here go through the same sh*t and worse,just have to relax and give it time to work itself out.

i wanna try and relax, but on top of that i have a gig booked that i cant cancel and two weeks to find a bassist (up for it Jez? cause im pulling my hair out here!)

and a gig in 3 weeks, that i have to do with a band of 15 year olds....only cause i cant let them down.

no-ones even answering my myspace messages, no-ones talking to me and when i talk to them, im ignored.

im calming down now, im going from anger, to apathy.

First off (and I'm joking about this) have you ever considered writing country songs? Because what you detailed above sounds like (and I'm stealing from David Allen Coe here) "the perfect country song".

Second, I am sorry to hear about all the shit going on in your life right now. The only thing I can say is hang in there, because at times life is going to kick you like a dog...BUT.

...But, then when you least expect it, something good or even great hits you from out of nowhere. Just from what I've gathered, you seem like a mover and a shaker with things always on the burner so hopefully a turn for the better will be showing up soon. :)

Those are my thoughts, for what it's worth.

Rick

thanks guys, im definitely calmer now....but these things on their own wouldnt annoy me, to all suddenly happen at once though? i think i should start believing in Karma..

fingers crossed something good happens soon, i should take this time to work on my personal music, but i dont feel motivated to pick up a guitar or even write lyrics, the music i try to write is like what we listen to, not Emo or Death Metal.....i cant even use these experiences in my music, not well enough atleast...

i swear, somethings gonn afly out my bedroom window when this hits a month mark, the girl i was going out with (who was a friend for about 2 months up to that) wont even talk to me anymore -_-

Stay positive matey, all the things you`ve listed are normal things we all go through :tumbsup:

We all have our problems, just think of Luton Town supporters, everything is going against them with the exception of Plymouth Argyle :lol:

We`re all your friends on here mate, hope that helps :tumbsup::tumbsup:

SR86.For fuck's sake.Shit happens to everybody,you come across as Mr.Grown Up,then we're hit with the "I'm just a kid" and "Nasty things happen to me" followed by "Now you're takin' the piss out of me".Well excuse me,if you want to act in advance of your years,understand irony and tongue-in-cheek humour,instead of giving us the "Please love me" scenario.

You're not the only one that shit happens to,my illness and recent marital problems are testimony to that,and there are others who have undergone illnesses that pale your teenage angst problems,into insignificance.

Granted,some of your posts are a piss-takers paradise,but some have some interest,so if you don't like the sarcasm,bite back with a bit of humour.You may surprise yourself !!!!!!!!

Still,it's your call..........

i meant no offence to you with that remark...

no offence, but you're in your 50s? your 60s? im 17! and i have nothing right now, i have all this shit when i should be out with friends doing what teenagers do.

and i never mentioned it here, but i was in outpatient of Gt Ormond St from the age of 8 to 15, ive had enough illness myself...

no offence, but you're in your 50s? your 60s? im 17! and i have nothing right now, i have all this shit when i should be out with friends doing what teenagers do.

and i never mentioned it here, but i was in outpatient of Gt Ormond St from the age of 8 to 15, ive had enough illness myself...

I kinda agree with Wotty's response. In the nicest possible way, get off your backside & set-about making good things happen in your life instead of wasting time feeling sorry for yourself. You seem to have some musical talent, you generally seem pretty knowledgable on a lot of topics, so go out there & use this stuff to make good things happen in your life. Every day is a new opportunity for you to put things right, rather than to mope around feeling sorry for how things have turned-out.

Some things you can't control (i.e, if someone decides they don't want to be with you), but the quicker you accept it & learn from it the better a person you'll be next time you meet someone. And why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you anyway? You're only young, you'll meet people in your life who do want to be with you, so wait for one of those to come along. Come on Lad, pull yourself together. :lol:

dont get me wrong, im not moping....im trying to get back out there, but its tough.

people i talk to on here ignore me, i text people to meet up with them and they ignore me....EVERYONE is ignoring me!

Totally been there, I hated my life at 17. I'd get contacted to go to Highschool reunions in the years that followed and I'd be like wtf, I ignored/hated and/or was hated/ignored by 90% of you fuckers. Took me awhile to get my shit together and I can't complain, life is really, really good and has been for quite awhile. :)

Shit, you won't even remember that chick in a few years (or maybe even a few months).

dont get me wrong, im not moping....im trying to get back out there, but its tough.

people i talk to on here ignore me, i text people to meet up with them and they ignore me....EVERYONE is ignoring me!

Maybe it`s the people who DON`T ignore you, who are the ones that matter! :tumbsup:

like you guys....this forum is the only place that people talk to me now, for better of for worse.

for instance, i was going to go to town today, and see an old friend of mine, a female one...my dad wont give me a ride though.

and if that isnt bad enough, we're having the one food in the world that i cant stand for dinner, Corned Beef Hash, we havent had that in years....its nitpicky, but it just makes it look like my luck is even more against me.

its not the girl thats annoying me, its everything....ive done nothing with the last 7 years, ive wasted my teenage years! im nearly an adult and ive just spent the most important time of my life doing nothing, when i try and do something, it never works out :(

In my 50's or 60's ?? You're having a laugh,you little spunk bubble.. :fu:

FYI,I'm 44 and more sharp than you can imagine..........

And I hope we don't have Runner Beans for dinner....I'd just die...' :crying:

apologies, i know theres people worse off than me, kids in wheelchairs, or with downs syndrome.

and i dont have to pay rent or any of that stuff. but the majority of teenagers dont have to..

im not sayin im the only one with problems, i just need to vent my anger.

I kinda agree with Wotty's response. In the nicest possible way, get off your backside & set-about making good things happen in your life instead of wasting time feeling sorry for yourself. You seem to have some musical talent, you generally seem pretty knowledgable on a lot of topics, so go out there & use this stuff to make good things happen in your life. Every day is a new opportunity for you to put things right, rather than to mope around feeling sorry for how things have turned-out.

Some things you can't control (i.e, if someone decides they don't want to be with you), but the quicker you accept it & learn from it the better a person you'll be next time you meet someone. And why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you anyway? You're only young, you'll meet people in your life who do want to be with you, so wait for one of those to come along. Come on Lad, pull yourself together. :lol:

TIM gives good advice here and was thinking pretty much what I was. All of us have been through this at your age and a hell of a lot worse I can assure you, but we are all still here because when things get bad (like they still do and alot worse when you get older) we have got up and done something about it. My advice - go and find yourself a job, and before you say the B/S like you haven't got any qualifications, that is absolutely no excuse whatsoever in this day and age, most of my mates of varying ages (some nearer to you) have no qualifications either, but most of them are doing ok thanks very much. Jobs are out there, even if they aren't what you particularly want to do (welcome to the real world) If you don't want a job and only want to do music at this stage, then I have no sympathy whatsoever for you, after what people here have advised you to do. With a job You will meet new people,you will have money, it will open up new avenues. Gilrs are girls, they come and go (hopefully ) so that is not even worth bothering about imo.The first step on a long road. Get up off your arse, stop moping and make it happen - life is tough, welcome to the first chapter.

Oh yes and even an Asshole like me has friends, lots of them - go figure!!! . Way to go with comments like that!!! :bowdown:

well im going to the cinema with the only two friends i have left tonight, does that count as getting off my arse?

and that asshole thing was a joke...everyone knows that we dont exactly get along, not like i just decided to call someone ive never really talked to an asshole.

as for a job, i treat music as my job, and you may find that ridiculous, but if i can get in the right band (a covers or tribute) then i should earn alot, get out more, and generally get back to where i was a couple of weeks ago.

when i got off stage at the last gig, i felt ecstatic, it was a great feeling to have girls telling me how cute i am, and guys telling me how well i play guitar.....if i wasnt going out with a girl at the time i probably coulda scored that night.

if i can jsut get in a band, i will be so much happier.....thats the main reason im down, im stuck recording and playing guitar in my bedroom, if im gigging, then im happy.

i dont have many needs, if im on a stage, with my guitar around my neck (preferably plugged in) hten ill be happy, if i meet a girl at a gig then even better!

the time it takes to get a job, i could be auditioning for bands, this is the path ive chosen to take...

well im going to the cinema with the only two friends i have left tonight, does that count as getting off my arse?

and that asshole thing was a joke...everyone knows that we dont exactly get along, not like i just decided to call someone ive never really talked to an asshole.

as for a job, i treat music as my job, and you may find that ridiculous, but if i can get in the right band (a covers or tribute) then i should earn alot, get out more, and generally get back to where i was a couple of weeks ago.

when i got off stage at the last gig, i felt ecstatic, it was a great feeling to have girls telling me how cute i am, and guys telling me how well i play guitar.....if i wasnt going out with a girl at the time i probably coulda scored that night.

if i can jsut get in a band, i will be so much happier.....thats the main reason im down, im stuck recording and playing guitar in my bedroom, if im gigging, then im happy.

i dont have many needs, if im on a stage, with my guitar around my neck (preferably plugged in) hten ill be happy, if i meet a girl at a gig then even better!

the time it takes to get a job, i could be auditioning for bands, this is the path ive chosen to take...

:doh: I give up.

Going to the cinema doesn't count as getting up off your arse mate, Getting a job and MAKING A LIVING does, which you aren't from doing music at the moment. Fuck giving you advice as you seem to know it all.

Enjoy your corned beef hash.

im still tryna get the taste out of my mouth...

im not pissed off from not having a job, im pissed off from not having many friends, no gf, and most of all, no band.

getting a job is only gonna take up the time it takes to get in a band!

itll be just another thing to worry about, im looking for fun, not work, i do work as it is....alot of it, at home.