F**K the world!

SamboraRocks86

dont get me wrong, im not moping....im trying to get back out there, but its tough.

people i talk to on here ignore me, i text people to meet up with them and they ignore me....EVERYONE is ignoring me!

Maybe you need to look inside yourself and figure out why you're being ignored. If all you're doing is complaining, moaning and / or bitching, I'd ignore ya too...lol.

I really agree that you need a job outside the house. It'd only be a few hours a day....and you'd be surprised how many cool people there are out there in the world, you'd have money in your pocket...and maybe you could even buy your own car so dad wouldn't have to drive you to town...

Life is what ya make it... :bananamac:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get me wrong, im not moping....im trying to get back out there, but its tough.

people i talk to on here ignore me, i text people to meet up with them and they ignore me....EVERYONE is ignoring me!

Maybe you need to look inside yourself and figure out why you're being ignored. If all you're doing is complaining, moaning and / or bitching, I'd ignore ya too...lol.

I really agree that you need a job outside the house. It'd only be a few hours a day....and you'd be surprised how many cool people there are out there in the world, you'd have money in your pocket...and maybe you could even buy your own car so dad wouldn't have to drive you to town...

Life is what ya make it... :bananamac:

hmm, i dont usually bitch and moan outside of here, ive kept quiet for years....itsjust now that im bitching about it cause yesterday was the final straw when two girls that i was relatively close to, didnt want anything to do with me...one of them came on MSN just to tease me and wind me up -_-

i just dont understand why i should get a job that im not qualified for when i can join a bandthat i am qualified for, so to speak....they both get you out, they both earn you money, but one of them is more exciting than the other, and would make me happier in itself...

im still tryna get the taste out of my mouth...

im not pissed off from not having a job, im pissed off from not having many friends, no gf, and most of all, no band.

getting a job is only gonna take up the time it takes to get in a band!

itll be just another thing to worry about, im looking for fun, not work, i do work as it is....alot of it, at home.

Complete bullshit!!. Take on what MJ just advised ya and the rest will happen, although with your attitude you may have a problem.

From that last post you come across as arrogant and most of all Lazy - With an attitude like that you won't go far. My advice - take a little advice from the Adults.

im not pissed off from not having a job, im pissed off from not having many friends, no gf, and most of all, no band.

itll be just another thing to worry about, im looking for fun, not work, i do work as it is....alot of it, at home.

Complete bullshit!!. Take on what MJ just advised ya and the rest will happen, although with your attitude you may have a problem.

From that last post you come across as arrogant and most of all Lazy - With an attitude like that you won't go far. My advice - take a little advice from the Adults.

why would i want a job when i can earn £50 for an hours "work"?

if you can earn money from music then why not dedicate yourself to that? it just seems stupid to me, to get a job.....which i do not want to do, when i can get a band, which i DO want to do.

i think ifyou have a knack for something, you should use that...im a serious guitarist, not a hobby guitarist, and my heart would be in a band....it wouldnt be in a job.

you mentioned yoru friends with no qualifications, what jobs do they do out of curiousity?

besides, if i went out to do something other than band work, itd be college....im thinkingof going to the northampton College of Performing Arts, theres an open day on Friday that i wanna go to, atleast thats music oriented.

well im going to the cinema with the only two friends i have left tonight, does that count as getting off my arse?

and that asshole thing was a joke...everyone knows that we dont exactly get along, not like i just decided to call someone ive never really talked to an asshole.

as for a job, i treat music as my job, and you may find that ridiculous, but if i can get in the right band (a covers or tribute) then i should earn alot, get out more, and generally get back to where i was a couple of weeks ago.

when i got off stage at the last gig, i felt ecstatic, it was a great feeling to have girls telling me how cute i am, and guys telling me how well i play guitar.....if i wasnt going out with a girl at the time i probably coulda scored that night.

if i can jsut get in a band, i will be so much happier.....thats the main reason im down, im stuck recording and playing guitar in my bedroom, if im gigging, then im happy.

i dont have many needs, if im on a stage, with my guitar around my neck (preferably plugged in) hten ill be happy, if i meet a girl at a gig then even better!

the time it takes to get a job, i could be auditioning for bands, this is the path ive chosen to take...

:o

The Point being You 'COULD'!!! But you aren't are you? You are on here moaning about everything.

Not being blase here, but I gigged 2 gigs last week and earnt over £200, plus I have a reasonably well paid job as well - who's the idiot here?

Who's going to pay you £50 an hour the out of interest.

The Point being You 'COULD'!!! But you aren't are you? You are on here moaning about everything.

Not being blase here, but I gigged 2 gigs last week and earnt over £200, plus I have a reasonably well paid job as well - who's the idiot here?

i earnt £110 from thse two gigs i did last month, an hour set each time, playing music i love....

and i am getting out there, i did an audition last wednesday, the drummers gonna email me today, i also found the whole band to do my tribute thing....im just waiting for the guitarist to get back to me about this bassist

i am setting stuff up, but when i made that post the guy that was gonna play rhythm guitar was in spain, and i didnt have a bassist at the time, but i have a professional singer (did the Route 66 tour) that wants in, and my brother on drums (who was taught by my dad so go figure). now the guitarist is back,and hes one hellof a guitarist so i assume the bassist is good too. im working on getting things ready for next month...things kinda took off last night, after that bitch started winding me up, the guitarist texted me, and it all came together. im getting all the best musicians i know, luckily they want to work with me.....great musicians + great songs = paid gigs and big venues.

im just not getting my hopes up, its in the works but nothings set in stone yet.

I don't think anyone here is saying turn your back on music and your dream. I think the general message is make things happen. I understand you having a dream of making it big in music, but let's face it, that may not happen. That being said, a regular job brings in some cash that can be used to forward your musical dreams. You can do both. Every musician has. No one just started out and bam huge band and groupies. From your comments it's not so much the girls. Like Jez said they come and go. I understand thinking you found that special one then losing her. It sucks but life goes on. I never gave up on my musical dream but definately worked other jobs and yes I hated some of them. In hindsight, they all help to make my dreams a reality. I am one of the foremost triangle players in these here United States. Unnoficial 5th member of Motley Crue actually. Do you think that just happened? No, I had to do alot of shit jobs before things got to this point. Did you think this whole fucking post would be serious? Do you know me at all? Shit. Ok, On a serious note. Do you think Pete hasn't done a ton of other jobs prior to his current situation in RocKarma? I mean just 3 weeks ago I can remember him asking me if I wanted to supersize my value meal. Again, do you know me at all? There is nothing wrong with wanting to gig, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to drive your own car to them and even have a little cash in your pocket if they don't happen?

i earnt £110 from thse two gigs i did last month, an hour set each time, playing music i love....

and i am getting out there, i did an audition last wednesday, the drummers gonna email me today, i also found the whole band to do my tribute thing....im just waiting for the guitarist to get back to me about this bassist

i am setting stuff up, but when i made that post the guy that was gonna play rhythm guitar was in spain, and i didnt have a bassist at the time, but i have a professional singer (did the Route 66 tour) that wants in, and my brother on drums (who was taught by my dad so go figure). now the guitarist is back,and hes one hellof a guitarist so i assume the bassist is good too. im working on getting things ready for next month...things kinda took off last night, after that bitch started winding me up, the guitarist texted me, and it all came together. im getting all the best musicians i know, luckily they want to work with me.....great musicians + great songs = paid gigs and big venues.

im just not getting my hopes up, its in the works but nothings set in stone yet.

My my, how life changes in a day. :bowdown:

All I can say as many times before, you are in a fucking dreamworld, and you need to fall to earth with a mighty mighty bang. When you are busking at the nearest tube station and I pass ya, don't fucking ask me for any change OK.

From now on I am gonna call myself Jez 'Don't ask for advice, 'cos I know jack shit' Parry.

Over and out.

I don't think anyone here is saying turn your back on music and your dream. I think the general message is make things happen. I understand you having a dream of making it big in music, but let's face it, that may not happen. That being said, a regular job brings in some cash that can be used to forward your musical dreams. You can do both. Every musician has. No one just started out and bam huge band and groupies. From your comments it's not so much the girls. Like Jez said they come and go. I understand thinking you found that special one then losing her. It sucks but life goes on. I never gave up on my musical dream but definately worked other jobs and yes I hated some of them. In hindsight, they all help to make my dreams a reality. I am one of the foremost triangle players in these here United States. Unnoficial 5th member of Motley Crue actually. Do you think that just happened? No, I had to do alot of shit jobs before things got to this point. Did you think this whole fucking post would be serious? Do you know me at all? Shit. Ok, On a serious note. Do you think Pete hasn't done a ton of other jobs prior to his current situation in RocKarma? I mean just 3 weeks ago I can remember him asking me if I wanted to supersize my value meal. Again, do you know me at all? There is nothing wrong with wanting to gig, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to drive your own car to them and even have a little cash in your pocket if they don't happen?

i plan on joining/forming covers/tribute bands though. im not bothered about playing originals and covers bands earn alot....atleast £1200 for christmas eve. you can earn from music if you dont play originals and try to get famous.

you can make a career out of music, but you play as a faceless musician, play in the local radio's band for those jingles they have or something....theres always money to be made (like the Cruise Ships, dont laugh....they pay alot and you get to travel the carribean and other tropical places....they actually pay you to go on holiday and play music every night)

im not trying to do what Pete has tried to do (no offence Pete, its paying off now isnt it?) i just want to play music and earn enough to keep me alive. playing in a band isnta hobby for me, it can be a job...and a fun one at that.

sure, playing natasha bedinfield and amy winehouse is sucky, but atleast im playing guitar.....which i will do any day, especially if its paid.

my dad madea career out of music, never worked a day job in his life....and he did it playing with out of work bands like The Drifters. i dont care if thats all i do, i just want to do music.

but we're going off topic, i was angry because my like went stale and sterile. and just a day after imake this stupid thread, things start happening again :)

All I can say as many times before, you are in a fucking dreamworld, and you need to fall to earth with a mighty mighty bang. When you are busking at the nearest tube station and I pass ya, don't fucking ask me for any change OK.

From now on I am gonna call myself Jez 'Don't ask for advice, 'cos I know jack shit' Parry.

Over and out.

dude, stop thinking im asking you for advice!!! i wasnt!

i was venting my frustration in the only place i knew that i could, i never ONCE asked for your fucking advice.

Over and out.

i was venting my frustration in the only place i knew that i could, i never ONCE asked for your fucking advice.

Exactly my point, you come on here, talk up your shit like you know it all, people try to help you & give you a bit of advice and you throw it back in their faces and don't even say thanks!! And you wonder why people don't fucking talk to you. :fu:

im not trying to do what Pete has tried to do (no offence Pete, its paying off now isnt it?) i just want to play music and earn enough to keep me alive. playing in a band isnta hobby for me, it can be a job...and a fun one at that.

No offense taken, should there be? You say that a lot as if I've failed somehow, I'm starting to get a complex. ;)

Either way as long as your happy, doesn't really matter what I'm doing, did or tried to do, right? You don't have to make excuses for your choices in life, at least not to me. I'd be truly surprised if your goals stay the same until you're my age, one way or another. But as long as your happy and doing what you want to do, that doesn't really matter either. :drink:

No offense taken, should there be? You say that a lot as if I've failed somehow, I'm starting to get a complex. ;)

Either way as long as your happy, doesn't really matter what I'm doing, did or tried to do, right? You don't have to make excuses for your choices in life, at least not to me. I'd be truly surprised if your goals stay the same until you're my age, one way or another. But as long as your happy and doing what you want to do, that doesn't really matter either. :drink:

i didntmean offence at all, i just thought youmight take it the wrong way cause its taken you 20 years for it to take off. im tryna get a music career to take off now, by going a different direction.

i thought that statement might seem abit like "you chose the wrong path and look where that got you"

course i DO NOT mean that, i just mean that my dad started when he was my age, as did you....but he madea whole career out of it, which says to me that its easier to make a career out of doing what im doing

fuck, ive confused myself :unsure:

Over and out.

Exactly my point, you come on here, talk up your shit like you know it all, people try to help you & give you a bit of advice and you throw it back in their faces and don't even say thanks!! And you wonder why people don't fucking talk to you. :fu:

i didnt want help, i just wanted to tell someone....i couldnt keep it all bottled up. if i didnt make this rant i would have destroyed something...

i know what i have to do, and i do have plans....i take offence that you think im just sitting round doing nothing and moping all day.

i said im not playing guitar anymore, and all i feel like doing is getting intoxicated in some way. but i still have things on the backburner, constantly. doesnt change the fact that my life has gone stale recently. its probably because the boiler blew up and i havent had much time during the day, due to having to clear out the garage over the last two weeks...

it was just a big contrast, one minute im gigging with a gf, the next i have niether of those and im working in the yard and garage all day every day..

and i think you and wotty are the only people i didnt say thanks to...if thats not the case then i apologize, and want to say thanks to everyone else thats involved in this thread :)

No need to say thanks to me.I hope things work out for you :whistle: But it's up to you,firstly put your hugely inflated ego,along with your "please have sympathy with me" meanderings on the back-burner,and get some fookin' employment.The majority of us have had to do shit jobs,just to gain some income,thus allowing some effort in seeking your "dream"

I don't know who has been advising you on a "life" plan,but they seem as deluded as you.Have fun in your venture,cos we all get everything we want,don't we ??

I just wonder what's going to happen, when you have no job,these numerous gigs don't happen,and "Daddy" decides to stop "bank-rolling" you ??

Back to school matey,get some qualifications,learn some life skills,like how to interact with people,and then pursue your "dream"

Right on man, f**k the world. F**k gasoline prices. F**k property taxes. F**k high grocery prices. F**k politics. F**k everything!!

• 2023 Gold Donors
I mean just 3 weeks ago I can remember him asking me if I wanted to supersize my value meal.

I'm still waiting, you're holding up the line dude. <_<

Sorry, I am just so torn.

Will you hurry up and move JJ. I'd like to place my order!!

I mean just 3 weeks ago I can remember him asking me if I wanted to supersize my value meal.

Can I just supersize the fries and not the drink? What's the cost there? What kind of cheese do you use on the burger? Don't rush me dammit.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Can I just supersize the fries and not the drink? What's the cost there? What kind of cheese do you use on the burger? Don't rush me dammit.

Pete,

Can you just give him a damn happy meal so I can place my order. I don't have all day you know. In fact, I think I'd like to place a comment to the management.

No need to say thanks to me.I hope things work out for you :whistle: But it's up to you,firstly put your hugely inflated ego,along with your "please have sympathy with me" meanderings on the back-burner,and get some fookin' employment.The majority of us have had to do shit jobs,just to gain some income,thus allowing some effort in seeking your "dream"

I don't know who has been advising you on a "life" plan,but they seem as deluded as you.Have fun in your venture,cos we all get everything we want,don't we ??

I just wonder what's going to happen, when you have no job,these numerous gigs don't happen,and "Daddy" decides to stop "bank-rolling" you ??

Back to school matey,get some qualifications,learn some life skills,like how to interact with people,and then pursue your "dream"

why would i want a shitty job when im already annoyed with my life?

the person whos been advising me, actually did what i want to do, but my rant was not about the future, its about now. its about the teenage life i never had. i have years to get where i want in music, but my teenage life is nearly over and theres so many things that everyone experiences now that i havent.

and for your information, im applying to do a 3 year course at college tommorow..