Nascar

66 mustang

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Petty back there, but I was referring to Stewart.

yah, i know. i'm a stewart fan too, orange #20.I was just adding the Petty stuff in there without making two post and i should have broken the post into two segments. my fault

I thought it may have been a joke, but not feeling good tonight so not thinking straight.

I have to agree with Jason about Gordon. I used to ahte him but compared to some of the young punks lately I'm happier to see Gordon win instead of them. But as always go Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric McClure in a shocker.

just kidding. He is from my neck of the woods. saw him race on the local tack a few time.

Watch out for him in the dual 150's. in the local paper they interviewed him and as you may or may not know, his qualifying time is pretty poor and his only chance to get into the race is a big night Thursday. He said that this would be the most aggressive he has ever driven because it is the only chance he has of making the big dance. I just hope he doesn't take out a bunch of cars because he was over-aggressive at the wrong time

The only reason Michael and Dale won today is because they had eachother to draft with. Jeff Gordon didn't have Jimmy because they were both in different races, otherwise it would have been a different story.

Mark my words! Jeff Gordon is going to win his third Daytona 500.

The only thing is.... he won't get any help from ANYBODY! Because everybody knows how tough he is to beat. Even his own teammates won't help him, if it comes down to it.

Glad to see Jeff Gordon start off the year the right way!

It was kinda hairy there on the second to last restart (when Tony Stewart was leading and Junior took the lead after that), but J.G. pulled it out!

:dance:

The only thing is.... he won't get any help from ANYBODY! Because everybody knows how tough he is to beat. Even his own teammates won't help him, if it comes down to it.

Good call Jason!!!!!

2005 DAYTONA 500 WINNER - JEFF GORDON!!!! :headbanger:

gordon.victory.lane.384.jpg

Man-oh-man, that was a great finish! I really didn't think Jeff was gonna be able to do it, because I knew that Tony and Dale were going to work together like last year. BUT! Jeff is a three time Daytona 500 winner and he knows how to get it done on his own. And that's a good thing, 'cause it didn't look like his teammate, Jimmy Johnson, wanted to help him. :angry: Jimmy never got up top to push Gordon.

:crying: To bad, so sad.... Jeff beat 'em all today!! 3 time winner of the 500!!

Side notes:

Great job for Rusty Wallace! He finished 10th in his final Daytona 500. NOT BAD! :drink:

rwallace00_car.jpg

Also:

I like Tony Stewart, but he needs to quit being such a baby after a race. He lead the most laps today, but wasn't able to out run Gordon when it matter the most (at the end, that is). It's not Jimmy Johnson fault that Stewart didn't win? Jimmy was doing his job of keeping Tony back there. Jimmy did some nice blocking on Tony, and that's apart of racing. Stewart didn't need to run into Johnson after the race. :crying:

Good call Jason!!!!!

I know my NASCAR. B)

I hit the nail right on the head, didn't I? :crazy:

Good call Jason!!!!!

I know my NASCAR. B)

You're the premier NASCAR prognosticator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good call Jason!!!!!

I know my NASCAR. B)

You're the premier NASCAR prognosticator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're too kind. :D

I just have one thing to say...

Non-

Athletic

Sport

Centered

Around

Rednecks

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just funnin'...

I occasionally turn on racing when it's being broadcast in HD, but that's about it.

-Dan