Nascar

66 mustang

Oh no, you didn't Jason.......... :angry: Mark Martin is an awesome driver... :drink: I have been a Martin fan for over 10 years....you can say one thing about Mark Martin, He is CONSISTANT AND PERSISTANT..... :excl:

********************************************************************************

I don't know what the hell yer talkin' about, but Mark Martin SUCKS! What the hell has that loser ever done in NASCAR that amounted to anything? :blink:

Hmmm... Let's see here.

1. Win the Daytona 500......... NOT!

2. Win the Brickyard 400....... NOT!

3. Win the Championship........NOT!

The only reason that Mark ever won the Bud Shootout, the Winston All Star Race, and The Coca-Cola 600 is because Nascar let him. THAT'S RIGHT!..... I was at the 600 two years ago when Mark won it, and the only reason he did was because Matt Kenseth let him. You see, Mark was one of 5 drivers able to win a million dollars that night, and Matt and Mark are on the same team, so the owner of those two cars told Matt NOT to pass Mark for the win because of all the money that was on the line.

To me, that's not racing! Matt had the fast car all night long, but he let Mark win the million. Pfffttt!..... <_<

The ending was a set-up, and that really sucks! What sucks most about it is, I spent $400.00 on airplane tickets, and $300.00 on race tickets. That's alot of money to see Mark Martin get handed the win.

And he's a poor winner. Everytime he wins a race he says shit like, "oh, the car could have been better." AND "oh, i didn't have a very good day." AND "i don't know if i'll ever win another race?" :crying: <---Mark Martin

What a fuck-stick!

And that's why Mark Martin will NEVER EVER win a NASCAR Championship!

HA!HA!HA!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I see something else that needs tweaked with the new system. if only top 10 are racing for the cop, then they should be scored on their own system. like what happened to Stewart & Mayfield, they should be given points for 9 &10. My opinion it that if they are racing all 43 cars then the top 10 should be scored on a totaly different system so that they are only compeating for points with each other. 11 and on back keep the system they used to get to race 26. this way the drivers are not penalized as much by being in an accident caused by an non-contender.

not sure it this makes since but i really know what i mean when i say it in my head. :D

That sucked with Tony and Jeremy today. Robby has always been a terror on teh track. All I know is I was the two of them I'd be waiting for Robby afterwards! :hammer:

But yes a new points system for the top 10 does need to be put into effect!

• 1 month later...

My heartfelt condolences to Rick Hendrick Motorsports and their families.... -_-

http://www.nascar.com/2004/news/headlines/...k.ap/index.html

• 2 weeks later...

Rusty Wallace fined $10k for Martinsville incident.

2a.jpg

Rusty Wallace was fined $10,000 for his role in an incident at the conclusion of the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series race held Oct. 24 at Martinsville Speedway, NASCAR officials announced today.

Wallace, driver of the No. 2 Dodge for Penske Racing South, was penalized for violating Section 12-4-A (Actions detrimental to stock car racing) of the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series Rule Book when he made deliberate contact with the car of Ryan Newman as the field returned to pit lane following the conclusion of the race.

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck Kurt Busch and Roush.

I've seen it time after time, and year after year. There was no doubt in my mind that Kurt was going to win. :2up:

If you pay attention year in and year out you can tell who is going to win the championship. Kurt Busch had the biggest horse shoe up is ass of anyone. No matter how bad things got for him, it always turns out right. Just like that tire of his today. He broke the rim, but it happened right infront of pit road, and if yer gonna have something like that happen to you, you want it to happen before you hit pit road.

FUCK!!

Jeff Gordon is my 2004 NASCAR Champion.

jgordon00_car.jpg

Fuck the rest!! :2up::fu::2up:

I wanted to see Gordon win it too (although I wouldn't have been too disappointed if Jimmy Johnson had won, either.)

Just would have liked to see Gordon get #5, but also to have a good end to a horrible year for the Hendrick family of teams.

Young Jedi. I am the master! :duel:

Ok I'll give you this. I'd rather see Gordon win that screwball Busch!

But really though something is wrong for Brooke to leave him for whatver reason. One of the highlights to watch each Sunday! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
OK People the Bud shootout is tonight!

That means one week till Daytona and the start of the season!  :headbanger:

GO 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, GO 20

do you think Kyle Petty can win tonight :hammer:

that was mean wasn't it?

You know I think his son Adam would have been the real deal and put the Petty name back in the winners circle on a regular basis.

I've always been a Rusty Wallace fan, but this is his last year. I hope he can win a few more races before it's over. It would be great if he could win the Daytona 500 and the Brickyard 400. That would be a great way for him to go out, because he has never won those two events.

I think that Jeff Gordon is going to be my driver now that Rusty is done. It's hard to believe I'm saying that, 'cause back in the mid to late 90's I couldn't stand watching him win all the damn time. But now I like him because he is damn good and he's the only guy in NASCAR that is able to win a fifth championship (and go for seven). Now-a-days I don't think these young drivers are going to stay in the sport long enough to match 7 championships. They will make their money and spilt before they crash and get hurt or die. Dale Jr. is only gonna race NASCAR until he's 45, and then he's out. At least that's what he said?

JEFF GORDON - 2005 NASCAR CHAMPION!!!!!! :headbanger:

tx_gordon_getty.jpg