Nascar

66 mustang

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tstewart00_car.jpg:bigboom:

I like Tony, but that was bullshit! It looked to me like he went under the yellow line and hit Kurt. Tony should've been black flaged for that. He's been hitting people waaaaaay too much lately, and if that would've been a driver like Robby Gordon, then race fans would be really pissed off, but because it's Tony, Nascar isn't doing anything about it, because just like Dale Jr., the fans like him so NASCAR won't do anything so the fans will stay happy. But like I said, I like Tony, but that was bullshit! He sould've been flaged.

Thanks alot Tony, for recking Rusty's car.

Jason. as you know I'm a Tony fan, but I'm going to be like Kenny Wallace and plead the 5th as I can see it two different ways. Or we can just say that's restrictor plate racing. And I think your wrong about Nascar letting him get away with it. They only do that for Junior. I think they try to get Tony anytime they can.

By the way I like how the veterns don't say anything and keep it to themselves unlike the young guns.

Once again my point. Rememeber win they wanted him to have the 4 straight Talladega wins and he went under the line and wasn't black flagged. Junior is the poster boy.

I do have to admit one thing about Tony, the only bumping I didn't agree with that he's done this year is when he keep running into Wimmer a few weeks ago.

By the way Busch has no room to talk with the way he drives.

went to see saturday night short track raceing at the local track toinght. They had the Hooters Pro Cup Series there tonight. This is the second year i have seen them and if you ever get the chance to see them by all means do. They put on a great show. Tonight our Local driver who was a rookie last year won his first race and on his home track to boot. Remember the Danny O'Quinn if you ever catch a race (he races in the south division) in person or on TV

Found out that they will be at Bristol with the Truck Series the Wednesday before the Nextel Cup guys race that Saturday night.

While washing clothes, making lunch, and watching hockey, I actually missed the initial Stewart/Wallace problems, but I saw Rusty's interview, and DAMN!, he was pissed! I think there could be some interesting talk after this race (and maybe some interesting racing too!)

I guess I'll have to have a talk with my boy Tony, but I don't think Tony was doing anything wrong except giving Rusty the finger. I just think he was way loose. Oh well, that's racing.

t1_gordon.jpg

While his victory last weekend at Talladega was controversial, Jeff Gordon's win Sunday in the Auto Club 500 at Fontana was anything but. Gordon stayed strong while his competitors ran out of fuel to snag his sixth career California victory.

I don't know about that Tony guy?.... I'm getting sick of him hitting everybody week in and week out. The last two weeks in a row Tony has fucked up Rusty's chances at a good finish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

you know, I'm getting pretty tired of nascar. Not the racing but of the organization. they talk out of both sides of their mouth so much. Like the fact that they won't finish a race under green if it goes over the "advertised" length. They say that they advertise a certain length, in yesterday's case 500 miles. what would it have hurt to run a green-white-checker? They sure don't have a problem cheating the fans out of a race. If it would have rained on the 250 mile lap and they couldn't restart the race they would have called it. How about the fans who paid to see a 500 mile race, the "ADVERTISED" length.

• 1 month later...