Nascar

66 mustang

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jay, I'm sorry if I went a little far myself. But your right man lets talk about some stuff and put it behind us. You seem like a cool guy and everything. There was never any hard feelings. I just was trying to get something across. So its behind me as far as I'm concerned. So lets forget about it. Cool! :D

MJ Your just too sweet to fight with. Could never fight with you. :D

MJ Your just too sweet to fight with. Could never fight with you.  :D

:o Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that is SO sweet!!!! :crying:

Got YOU snowed, don't I???? :P

;)

you know, I really use to dislike Jeff Gordon but as of late, he seems to be not so the "nascar all-American do everything right" guy. His stances a couple of times this year and his celebration at the start finish line instead of the politically correct and sponsor correct victory lane has gotten a little respect from me.

I will admit that I thought the championship was Johnson's but the way Gordon has run the last 7 races I don't know. looks like a two man race to me.

You know I'm like you. I really used to hate Gordon also, but this year for some reason I've found new people to dislike. He just doesn't bother me like he used to and when he's racing some people I find myself going go Jeff! :o

But he had a great car this past week and deserved the win.

I never really followed NASCAR until 1997 or so (and only watched it because a girlfriend's family always had it on.) But I always kind of liked Jeff Gordon. I don't know if it was because her family hated him and I wasn't crazy about some of them or what, but I've never had that distinct "Gordon-hater" mentality that seemed to permeate the general aura around NASCAR.

NASCAR has overstepped its bounds. If the track wants to name victory lane Gatorade Victory Lane, so be it. But when you start putting product on the race car of a driver who has a personal services contract with a competing company, that's out of line, especially when you turn around and fine the driver like NASCAR did last week with Jimmie Johnson. We're looking at a dictatorship that's totally out of control and has lost its mind.

by Jeff Hammond

you know, i agree 100% with this statement. see the full article here:

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2651778

Nascar has gotten itself into a mess with this thing and the nascar officials look very bad here!! in My Opinion

I have to agree. Nascar has gotten out of hand with this and teh Johnson fine was stupid. If they want to knock it off or cover so what. They get plenty of exposer anyway since the race is called whatever the sponser is anyway. Sheez. Helton needs to watch it. He's making alot of people mad.

and another point. The first 10 minutes of victory lane should be a celebration, not a thank you list a mile long.

"the five or 10 minutes of celebration that a team gets in victory lane should be about the driver, the owner, the team and their sponsor — not all of these other people and sponsors. "

Larry McReynolds

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2652718

"To me, we take away so much from these victories when we pull into victory lane and it's all about getting the interview and it's all about putting the hat on, it's all about mentioning the sponsor," he said. "I want to just, you know, jump up and down and hang out with my guys."

Jeff Gordon

Oh god, here I go again. :D

THAT'S all I get???? That's IT?????

DAMMIT.......I wanna fight today.....and nobody will take me up on it!!! <_<

Ya know, MJ...... My door is always open. B)

:lol: Moody lil biotch that I am..........I'm not in the mood to fight now!!! :lol:

I know, I know.... You wouldn't want to break a nail or mess yer hair up, right? :P

Only for the 'right' reasons... ;) And fighting is not one of them!!! :lol::P

Hot.......................................

Sweaty..................................

Passionate..................................

:jump: GOLF!!!!!!!!!! :jump::lol: