Nascar

66 mustang

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Jeff Gordon gets enough points through the season to be in the top 10 by the Chase for the Cup, I'll be happy. Of course, I'd like to see him win, but, as long as he's there at the end, it's all good.

Does anyone know (I don't know if anyone figured it out on their own or saw it somewhere) who would have won the cup had the configuration not changed to the Chase for the Cup? I think Jeff had a pretty healthy lead coming into that (and he was damn close at the end of the season.) I'm guessing HE would have won if all things stayed the same. Any clues?

As long as Jeff Gordon gets enough points through the season to be in the top 10 by the Chase for the Cup, I'll be happy.  Of course, I'd like to see him win, but, as long as he's there at the end, it's all good.

Does anyone know (I don't know if anyone figured it out on their own or saw it somewhere) who would have won the cup had the configuration not changed to the Chase for the Cup?  I think Jeff had a pretty healthy lead coming into that (and he was damn close at the end of the season.)  I'm guessing HE would have won if all things stayed the same.  Any clues?

YES! It would've been Jeff Gordon's 5th Championship. :cheer:

I think this whole deal really sucks!

1. Qualifing with a race set-up. SUCKS!

2. The Good Year tire. -SUCKS!

3. Roush Racing. -SUCKS!

4. That Race. -SUCKS!

1.) I don't think that new rules about qualifing with "race set-up" is any good at all. That doesn't help the teams like they think it will.

2.) Good Year had a shitty tire that couldn't last more than 10 laps. It was way too soft and that hurt alot of people i.e. Dale jr. and Ryan Newman.

3.) I'm getting real tired of Roush Racing!! :chainsaw: They have won the last two championships and they are leading the points agian. Can't they just DIE?!!

4.) NASCAR said that with this new set-up that the cars would be much closer and more competitive???? That didn't happen!! Those cars were strung out worse than a crack smoker.

:2up:

What happened to all the Hendrick motors today. That sucks (well, I could care less about everyone else, but Jeff was so close to a decent/good finish!) I mean, by a few laps a 30th place finish vs. a top 10? DAMN!

I would have rather seen eithe Gordon or Johnson or even McMurray or Harvak win than Biffle.

True dat, yo!

One more lap and Johnson would've won.

Screw Biffle.... Who gives two shits about that ass? :gives:

Isn't he a bug eyes twerp anyway!

2. The Good Year tire. -SUCKS!

:2up:

I don't think it is a problem with tires. I think it is the fact that the teams are running too low tire pressure. :racing:

OH YEAH, MISTER!!! :angry:

<_< Well perhaps THIS will persuade you to agree with me about the sucky tires, Mr. Mustang.

After seeing that, I gotta agree with Jason! :bowdown:

Rusty did pretty good for starting 31st.

He finished 6th.... Not too bad. :tumbsup:

Only one non-busch regular finished in the top 10, Adrian Fernandez.

The Mexican drivers didn't put up much of a fight today.

1 Martin Truex Jr. :nascar:

2 Kevin Harvick

3 Carl Edwards

4 Shane Hmiel

5 Boris Said

6 Rusty Wallace

7 Clint Bowyer

8 Kenny Wallace

9 Ashton Lewis Jr.

10 Adrian Fernandez