Lost - Season Premier January 31st

heaven&hell

Wowser... this just aired in Australia last night. I love it... but I just have WAY too many questions. Some of them need to start being answered. The list is seriously countless at this point in time... I also haven't seen the alternate endings but have read what they're about. How can there be such drastic alternate endings in a show that seems to be heading towards a pre-determined conclusion? Does the fact that there appear to be three alternate endings with three bodies in the coffin... is this just leading to the ending that they are all dead, hence all being disposable for alternate endings? Or, as noted in the comments below the link, were these endings just used to throw viewers off the real ending for season 4?

What if the whole show is merely Locke's mind-f*ck as a result of his soul-searching trip to Australia and all the characters are part of his mind-f*ck? But then they'd not all have separate storylines? I don't know... I just want to figure this show out! :lol:

I noticed in a recent post it was airing at 10pm in the US? Is it losing viewers over there? It's on at a pretty shitty time slot in Australia too and my biggest fear in the world is that the show will be cancelled before all the questions are answered. Damn it rules...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowser... this just aired in Australia last night. I love it... but I just have WAY too many questions. Some of them need to start being answered. The list is seriously countless at this point in time... I also haven't seen the alternate endings but have read what they're about. How can there be such drastic alternate endings in a show that seems to be heading towards a pre-determined conclusion? Does the fact that there appear to be three alternate endings with three bodies in the coffin... is this just leading to the ending that they are all dead, hence all being disposable for alternate endings? Or, as noted in the comments below the link, were these endings just used to throw viewers off the real ending for season 4?

What if the whole show is merely Locke's mind-f*ck as a result of his soul-searching trip to Australia and all the characters are part of his mind-f*ck? But then they'd not all have separate storylines? I don't know... I just want to figure this show out! :lol:

I noticed in a recent post it was airing at 10pm in the US? Is it losing viewers over there? It's on at a pretty shitty time slot in Australia too and my biggest fear in the world is that the show will be cancelled before all the questions are answered. Damn it rules...

Don't worry Geoff it won't be cancelled since they already anounced back in the spring how many more episodes are left. I think there's gonna be 3 more seasons and then that's it, so I'm sure they already have most of it planned out. It is in kind of a bad time slot here and it's been on at 3 different times on two different days since it debuted. The ratings have not been what they were the first two seasons. It seemed like them going in the different direction with showing "the others" so much in the first half of season 3 lost quite a few people. I really don't care becasue I think the show kicks ass and I'm a big fan of show that make think about them after it's over.

Don't worry Geoff it won't be cancelled since they already anounced back in the spring how many more episodes are left. I think there's gonna be 3 more seasons and then that's it, so I'm sure they already have most of it planned out. It is in kind of a bad time slot here and it's been on at 3 different times on two different days since it debuted. The ratings have not been what they were the first two seasons. It seemed like them going in the different direction with showing "the others" so much in the first half of season 3 lost quite a few people. I really don't care becasue I think the show kicks ass and I'm a big fan of show that make think about them after it's over.

I thought next season was the last one.... :unsure:

I thought next season was the last one.... :unsure:

Not unless their doing 50 or 60 episdoes in one season.

I'd have to look it up again but I'm pretty sure that they anounced sometime in March that there would be soemthing like 60 more episodes left and they've done about 10 since then.

• 5 months later...

Waiting for Lost? Sneak Peak at Season Premiere:

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/12/15/waiti...n-premiere/9642

WOWSER! Wonder when it starts back in Australia. Truly do still love this show with every fibre of my being. Cannot wait!!!

Waiting for Lost? Sneak Peak at Season Premiere:

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/12/15/waiti...n-premiere/9642

Thanks for the link, look forward to seeing it again, even though I don`t have a clue what`s going on half the time! :tumbsup:

Oh my God........I seriously cant wait.

My fav show ever :bowdown:

Always an occasion when this comes around again, always leaves us wanting more but more what?? :tumbsup:

Don't know what the fuss is about. Am I the only one who think the show sucks? :unsure:

Lost, The Office, what do you like matey? :lol:

Don't know what the fuss is about. Am I the only one who think the show sucks? :unsure:

No your not mate - I don't find it very exciting either to be honest.

Lost, The Office, what do you like matey? :lol:

Quality stuff! ;)

:lol:

Blasphemy. :whistle:

It still sucks....

Humbug :)

It still sucks....

That don't change the fact that it sucks.... :(

If you think it sucks you should start a thread about it that where this thread is for those that LOVE the show. :whistle:

It still sucks....

If you think it sucks you should start a thread about it that where this thread is for those that LOVE the show. :whistle:

:tumbsup:

It still sucks....

Well EXCUSE me for my opinion! :angry:

Now you guys suck too :whistle:

You're right Wes, maybe I WILL start a new thread..... :unsure:

It still sucks....

Well EXCUSE me for my opinion! :angry:

Now you guys suck too :whistle:

You're right Wes, maybe I WILL start a new thread..... :unsure:

I was just kidding mate, your opinion is always welcome, but it is funny another thread was started. :lol: