Lost - Season Premier January 31st

heaven&hell

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else watching the Lost premier on Jan 31st?

It looks really good from the preview. :whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjU-9nEd26I

I'll be watching! I just hope they can get this damn writers strike settled soon, otherwise, it's going to be one short-ass season of Lost. :unsure:

Anyone else watching the Lost premier on Jan 31st?

It looks really good from the preview. :whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjU-9nEd26I

I'll be watching! I just hope they can get this damn writers strike settled soon, otherwise, it's going to be one short-ass season of Lost. :unsure:

I hear you.

It's been a tough couple of weeks with very few new episodes. :crying:

At least Jericho is starting in a few weeks. :drink:

I'll be watching it. I'm a fan of the show and it's not like there's a whole lot else out there to watch.

Backed. Awesome show, made to look even better because there's nothing to compare it to anymore.

I still have yet to see last season's finale (I missed it cuz I f*cked up programming my VCR that night...) I hope it's still available for viewing on ABC's web site (or elsewhere on the Net) so I can catch up before the new shows start. You miss one episode of that show, you're pretty much screwed :angry:

I still have yet to see last season's finale (I missed it cuz I f*cked up programming my VCR that night...) I hope it's still available for viewing on ABC's web site (or elsewhere on the Net) so I can catch up before the new shows start. You miss one episode of that show, you're pretty much screwed :angry:

I don't know this for a fact but I'd be willing to bet that they'd show the finale from last seasn the work before the debut of the new season. You might want to check the shows website it would probably say.

I'm here to tell you that you have to see that episode, it'll blow your mind. :tumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Thankfully ABC did indeed rerun last season's finale of "Lost" tonight (it even had some helpful "Pop-Up Video" style captions running at the bottom to fill in the blanks) so I'm all caught up! :banana:

This is going to start in Australia pretty much during the week I go on holidays for two weeks.

You know I will... I will cry.

Thankfully ABC did indeed rerun last season's finale of "Lost" tonight (it even had some helpful "Pop-Up Video" style captions running at the bottom to fill in the blanks) so I'm all caught up! :banana:

Glad to see you got caught up. It was an awesome episode wasn't it? :beerbang:

It was f**kin' kick ass!! I'm gonna miss poor Charlie though. He was one of my fave characters (tho Hurley is my all time fave)

It was f**kin' kick ass!! I'm gonna miss poor Charlie though. He was one of my fave characters (tho Hurley is my all time fave)

Yeah it sucks Charlie's dead as Dominic was the reason I watched the show in the first place since I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan. But hey at least he went out with a bang.

Yeah it sucks Charlie's dead as Dominic was the reason I watched the show in the first place since I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan. But hey at least he went out with a bang.

Yea, he did the honorable thing at least.

I also loved Hurley's last minute rescue in the VW van! That was hilarious. :rofl2:

I also loved Hurley's last minute rescue in the VW van! That was hilarious. :rofl2:

And he brought the beer. :beerbang:

For which I'm sure Jin, Bernard, Sayid, and Sawyer were all very grateful. :lol:

For which I'm sure Jin, Bernard, Sayid, and Sawyer were all very grateful. :lol:

Did you notice that we hadn't seen Bernard or his wife for what seemed like forever but there's Bernard playing a big role in the finale. :unsure:

Did you notice that we hadn't seen Bernard or his wife for what seemed like forever but there's Bernard playing a big role in the finale. :unsure:

Yea, maybe the writers just didn't know what to do with him for awhile till they went "Hey, he's a big pheasant hunter, let's give him a gun in this episode"

Of course, Bernard turned out to be a total p*ssy and sold out Jack and the crew as soon as one of the "Others" laid a hand on him. F**kin' candy ass.