4. Sexual Suicide

5. Falling

6. Miss Cocaine

7. Attitude

8. S.O.Y.L

9. Love Me Hard

10. Ride Away

11. Sweat It

I don't know what's in the water in Sweden, but they just keep pumping out great sleaze! Check these guys out! :banger: :banger:

Mike

I must be only one who thinks this is nothing more then average, middle of the road stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad bands are releasing material such as this... but I think the two songs on the my space link are far from extrodinary. My 2 cents worth anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I gotta say this is a really good one. I have to admit I'd kind of cast it aside thinking it might just be some bluesy Little Caesar-type album, with songs about booze, blues and bitchez.

Well, imagine my surprise when the chorus for 'Sweet sister' whacked me between the ears with beautiful melodies and huge catchy feel. Another thing that MUST be noted is the beautiful production job. This album sounds excellent. 'Falling' is a great ballad too. Overall, this is actually a really good slab of sleaze hard rock.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Gotta say I like what I heard. I heard the name mentioned and thought that it might be a new modern sounding band, but I'm glad to see that I was wrong. I'm gonna see if the Japanese version comes out with any bonus material on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just picked this one up from an Amazon seller and it looks like it was reissued back in June through Locomotive records and I'm so glad for that since I was trying to get this forever. This band is better than the last Crashdiet and as much as I love Crazy Lixx I think even like this band better. They are probably my fav newer Sleaze band. It's very awesome to finally upgrade that damn Cdr I have. :banger:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
So what's going on with this band?

The last disc was out in 2006 but haven't heard a thing since.

Anyone know anything or if these guys are even together anymore?

off the top of my head, i'm pretty sure their myspace says that they are no more.

Well that is a crying shame.