Bret Michaels' Rock Of Love Was A Sham

T-BONE

:whistle:

As if ALL reality shows aren't "shams" to begin with...

Was POISON Singer's Love Search A Sham?

According to World Entertainment News Network, POISON singer Bret Michaels' hit new reality dating show, "Rock of Love with Bret Michaels", has allegedly been exposed as a sham — the girl he picked to date was already in a committed relationship.

The rocker picked Jes Ricklett as his mate in the show's high-rated finale last month, but the pink-and-white haired stylist apparently revealed that she had no plans of having a real romance with Michaels — she dashed off to be with her boyfriend as soon as taping finished.

And, to make matters worse for Michaels, Ricklett's real man, Chicago-based designer Joe Quade, has started poking fun at the POISON star on his MySpace page, writing "[Jes] wants to deal with real fans, not losers . . . If you're not creepy and just want info on the clothing line or to see pics of Jes with a real man that still has his real hair, then thank you for your interest."

Ricklett tells the National Enquirer she had no intention of becoming the girlfriend of a faded rock star when she auditioned for the hit show.

She says, "Someone found me and wanted me to audition for the show, so I did.

"To be honest, I wasn't going on there looking for love. I was kind of like, 'Let's see if I could promote myself.' That's pretty much why I did it."

In a posting on her MySpace page, Jes writes about the show, "In the final episode when Bret asked us [Jes and Heather] if he could have us both, I want to clarifly that Heather said no. They edited it to make her look like she said yes and she didn't at all.

"Heather is a kick-ass girl, absolutely hilarious with a great heart, and her and I had a great time together.

"When a guy that is supposed to be looking for his ONE true love...why would he ask to have both?? Kinda weird huh? To me, [that was a] HUGE flag that he lied the whole time and isn't really looking for love. Not being his true self.

"No one saw the interaction him and Heather had throughout the whole show but the other girls and myself.

"I'll be competely honest, she was everyone's competition from the beginning. There's a reason why I feel he should have picked her, and it's reasons that NONE of you will ever understand. And people are shitting on me, fine, but isn't it funny that Bret himself even admitted that he was too scared to pick Heather because he knew she wanted the real thing and he wasn't ready for it? Did any of you pay attention to that?! Did you ever think that, that was my whole point for getting up there and doing what I did [rejecting Bret on the reunion show]? To prove he wasn't there for the right reasons."

Watch B96's Stylz and Roman's interview with Jes after the season finale of VH1's "Rock of Love":

Go to the link to see the Videos

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=82721

bitch is making Bret look bad.

Oh puh-leeeeeeze. Bret made HIMSELF look bad simply by agreeing to be in that train-wreck show in the first place!

Kinda figured this show had to be B.S. cuz VH1 recently announced that they're auditioning girls for Season II already. So much for Bret "finding his true love"

Oh puh-leeeeeeze. Bret made HIMSELF look bad simply by agreeing to be in that train-wreck show in the first place!

Kinda figured this show had to be B.S. cuz VH1 recently announced that they're auditioning girls for Season II already. So much for Bret "finding his true love"

I disagree 100%. I watched every episode & LOVE this show! Can't wait for the next one!

Edit Update:

Okay after seeing the vidz, this article is a bit off. IOt sounded like to me that during the six months they were apart that she met someone else & she wouldn't leave him for Bret. She didn't say anything else implying she had a boyfriend all along. Did I miss something?

>> And, to make matters worse for Michaels, Ricklett's real man, Chicago-based designer Joe Quade, has started poking fun at the POISON star on his MySpace page, writing "[Jes] wants to deal with real fans, not losers . . . If you're not creepy and just want info on the clothing line or to see pics of Jes with a real man that still has his real hair, then thank you for your interest." <<

aka Shit talking from an intimidated boyfriend. If anything the douchebag should be kissing Bret's ass for keeping her around. If he didn't noone would know about his fucking clothing line.

Exactly.

I MAYBE caught 5 minutes total out of all the episodes combined. I have no time for SCRIPTED reality shows :screwy:

>> And, to make matters worse for Michaels, Ricklett's real man, Chicago-based designer Joe Quade, has started poking fun at the POISON star on his MySpace page, writing "[Jes] wants to deal with real fans, not losers . . . If you're not creepy and just want info on the clothing line or to see pics of Jes with a real man that still has his real hair, then thank you for your interest." <<

aka Shit talking from an intimidated boyfriend. If anything the douchebag should be kissing Bret's ass for keeping her around. If he didn't noone would know about his fucking clothing line.

yknow, i think that guy is forgetting that he's insulting someone whos toured the world with thousands of fans coming to his gigs for the last 20+ years

who does he think he is? show some respect!

Backed...this actually comes as a surprise to anyone? :blink:

The most amazing thing about this show and all reality shows is that there are people willing to spend their hard earned free time watching them.... :whistle:

Agree 100%. Can't stand any of these shows. My wife watches as many as possible-Survivor, Next Top Model, etc, etc.........I have to leave the room when they come on. Everytime I hear the word "alliance" I just want to puncture my eardrums :hammer:

I actually enjoy these shows a lot. Trashy, pointless, filled with morons and stupid as hell, but great entertaining TV, imo. I find them very enjoyable to watch.

That said, probably 5-10% of these types of shows actually air on free-to-air TV in Australia. So I never have and never will see this show. BUT, even as a non-watcher one thing points out at me...

If this girl was with a dude all the time, I think it's Bret who pwned them both, not the other way round. Having seen dozens of these types of shows, it takes a lot more than a pat on the shoulder to actually "win" the things. Based on previous shows, I'd bet Mr Michaels probably had sex with her, if not everything else but.

So, while to him she's just another notch on what I'm sure is a rather plentiful bedpost, what has she gained for herself that she is apparently so proud of?

And what's her boyfriend mouthing off about? His girlfriend has just been on national TV being manhandled by Bret Michaels for all the world to see. Yeah, he's definitely got one up on Bret Michaels.

BTW, Bret Michaels actually agreeing to do a show like this took about a dozen rungs off his ladder of awesomeness for me personally.

I actually enjoy these shows a lot. Trashy, pointless, filled with morons and stupid as hell, but great entertaining TV, imo. I find them very enjoyable to watch.

That said, probably 5-10% of these types of shows actually air on free-to-air TV in Australia. So I never have and never will see this show. BUT, even as a non-watcher one thing points out at me...

If this girl was with a dude all the time, I think it's Bret who pwned them both, not the other way round. Having seen dozens of these types of shows, it takes a lot more than a pat on the shoulder to actually "win" the things. Based on previous shows, I'd bet Mr Michaels probably had sex with her, if not everything else but.

So, while to him she's just another notch on what I'm sure is a rather plentiful bedpost, what has she gained for herself that she is apparently so proud of?

And what's her boyfriend mouthing off about? His girlfriend has just been on national TV being manhandled by Bret Michaels for all the world to see. Yeah, he's definitely got one up on Bret Michaels.

BTW, Bret Michaels actually agreeing to do a show like this took about a dozen rungs off his ladder of awesomeness for me personally.

Backed 100%

When you are a washed up rock star with thinning hair... you do whatever it takes to get laid. :bananamac:

Hey Geoff.... only kidding. I actually like Bret alittle better after watching the series. He was portrayed as being a down-to-earth guy. Now, if he would only admit that Poison stole their whole stage show from KIX. :nyanya:

Yeah don't think that will ever happen.......but we can still dream can't we.

My wife and I really liked the show and were getting into it until I read a spoiler about Jes winning and then having a boyfriend. Turns out it was right, and who thinks Heather will be part of Season 2 in some shape or fashion. I love these kinds of shows but I will admit VH1 has gone a little bit over to BET's side with the shows on Monday night about Salt N Pepa and someone named Irv Gotti? Can't wait to see my boy Flav with his yearly stable of ho bags waitin to get on his money train.........what a joke. Bring back Uncle TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you are a washed up rock star with thinning hair... you do whatever it takes to get laid. :bananamac:

Hey Geoff.... only kidding. I actually like Bret alittle better after watching the series. He was portrayed as being a down-to-earth guy. Now, if he would only admit that Poison stole their whole stage show from KIX. :nyanya:

Hear! Hear!!!

I have to admit, that was probably a huge reason why Poison were my favourite band for so long... and are still in my top 5-10 all time bands. Because Bret Michaels is actually a really nice guy from what I've been able to gather from a million interviews, videos and everything I got my hands on during my "Poison obsession" phase. :)

I have to admit, that was probably a huge reason why Poison were my favourite band for so long... and are still in my top 5-10 all time bands. Because Bret Michaels is actually a really nice guy from what I've been able to gather from a million interviews, videos and everything I got my hands on during my "Poison obsession" phase. :)

I totally understand, I remember my Poison/Obsession phase!

POISON_W.jpg

OBSESSION_W.jpg

I'm all about White Diamonds now though! :woot:

WHITE_DIAMONDS_W.jpg

Wait, uh... what are we talking about? :gone:

POISON_W.jpg

OBSESSION_W.jpg

WHITE_DIAMONDS_W.jpg

My scent is my natural odour - Allure.

POISON_W.jpg

OBSESSION_W.jpg

WHITE_DIAMONDS_W.jpg

My scent is my natural odour - Allure.

Meow! Kitty like!

• 2 years later...

HAHA! So they actually ended up showing this on Aussie TV (in the wee hours of the morning) and although I missed the first episode or two, I saw most of this. I assume the reunion show is on this week? Seriously, what a mess of a show!!! But so awesome. The girls were all such trashy sluts with mouths on them like you'd not believe if you didn't see it.

I could honestly not believe what I was seeing when he actually asked if they'd both be his girlfriend at the end of the show. HAHA! WTF? And that's very interesting reading above to see that Heather actually said no but they edited it to look like she said yes.

As for the fact that Jes and Heather were apparently good friends and had a great time together - wow, then someone really did some amazing editing!!

What a concept, though. He's apparently looking for love but part of the final date with each girl included going back to the room and having sex all night? With each of them? And then the next day he's meant to come down and pick the girl he loves, the night after he just f*cked the other one?! Oh man, this show is a trainwreck of the most epic proportions I have ever seen, and now I only pray they show the next series on Aussie TV too!!

BTW, it's obvious Michaels has ZERO interest in finding love on this show and I appreciate that he just wants some more vagina to add to the collection, but what an embarrassing way to go about it. :lol: Surely he could still get these kinds of trashy whores at his shows if he wanted to... without putting himself through the ridicule of the show?

Just reading up on some stuff on the net and as Jarred said above, this story here was well overblown too. Jes didn't have a boyfriend while she was on the show at all. She "won" the show and then in the 6 months that followed as it aired on TV she found a new guy. In this time, apparently, Michaels communicated with her twice, through his management. :lol: One of those times was to ask for his hat back - the other time was to ask if she'd appear on the reunion show. :lol: What a joke.

Oh, and it looks like neither Heather or Jes actually had sex with him on that last night.