What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

:woot::drink2:

250333575547.jpg

Now, i can officially claim that everything on my wantlist is ≤ '90.

I honestly don't there has ever been a better album than that one. Absolutely, positively, feckin' awesome!!! :banger:

Hey Jez have you had a chance to listen to Kiss yet?

Jez might be too busy listening to it...haha! Naw it sounds absolutely fantastic - really impressed - I haven't got the orig CD to compare it to but I used to have the vinyl and always thought it sounded a bit thin but this version really sounds like it has more oomph! - the physical CD itself is pretty cool too (although I've had a couple like this on the Amplifier - Octopus 2.0 special edition...without giving anything away!) - all in all a real cool release!

and might I also add the new Darkness is ace too!

Ha sorry Nick,getting very vacant in my old age and have blank outs

Jez might be too busy listening to it...haha! Naw it sounds absolutely fantastic - really impressed - I haven't got the orig CD to compare it to but I used to have the vinyl and always thought it sounded a bit thin but this version really sounds like it has more oomph! - the physical CD itself is pretty cool too (although I've had a couple like this on the Amplifier - Octopus 2.0 special edition...without giving anything away!) - all in all a real cool release!

Backed on all that my good man.. The Kiss is absolutely excellent and well worth investing in even if you have the original CD. All Kiss fans are gonna want it, so pointless me saying anything else .

The new Darkness won't do anything for the naysayers, but for the existing fans is gonna be the bomb. Anybody who says there are no good songs on this one is bonefide 'deaf as a fuckin' post' I assure you - Justin is on top form....oh yes!

Now that i finally found you Jez,the Kiss i will pick up as i'm a total Kiss tragic,what's the new track like and how much did you have to fork out for it?

The Wildhearts-Fishing For Luckies hologram cover

Backed on all that my good man.. The Kiss is absolutely excellent and well worth investing in even if you have the original CD. All Kiss fans are gonna want it, so pointless me saying anything else .

The new Darkness won't do anything for the naysayers, but for the existing fans is gonna be the bomb. Anybody who says there are no good songs on this one is bonefide 'deaf as a fuckin' post' I assure you - Justin is on top form....oh yes!

Now that i finally found you Jez,the Kiss i will pick up as i'm a total Kiss tragic,what's the new track like and how much did you have to fork out for it?

The bonus track is just 'Sweet Pain' with the original guitar solo added...it's ok, but I prefer the normal one. There are a few other bits added to the mix compared to the original as well, if ya can spot 'em.. This was really cheap on Amazon,,I pre-orderd if for a fiver, so a bargain. Great re-issue.

The bonus track is just 'Sweet Pain' with the original guitar solo added...it's ok, but I prefer the normal one. There are a few other bits added to the mix compared to the original as well, if ya can spot 'em.. This was really cheap on Amazon,,I pre-orderd if for a fiver, so a bargain. Great re-issue.

Picking it up for a fiver,now that's a bargain and i best get off my ass and go and get it asap.

Riot-Immortal Soul

Lynch Mob-Smoke And Mirrors

Treason - Hell Is A Place On Earth

Aldo Nova - Under the Gun: A Portrait of Aldo Nova

Backyard Mortuary - Lure Of The Occult

Filling the gaps in my collection with some classics/cheapos:

Dio - Last In Line

Dio - Holy Diver (Rock Candy)

Dio - Lock Up The Wolves

Dio - Sacred Heart

Dio - Killing The Dragon

Foreigner - 4

Europe - The Final Countdown + 3 (Reissue)

Steve Perry - Street Talk + 5 (Digipak)

Journey - Infinity (Digipak)

Journey - Escape + 4 (Digipak)

John Waite - No Brakes

Queensrÿche - Empire (Rem.)

Queensrÿche - Rage For Order (Rem.)

W.E.T. - s/t (CD/DVD Edition)

Van Halen - OU812 (JAP)

Symfonia (Timo Tolkki) - In Paradisum

Suburban Tribe - s/t (2CD Rem.)

Filling the gaps in my collection with some classics/cheapos:

Dio - Last In Line

Dio - Holy Diver (Rock Candy)

Dio - Lock Up The Wolves

Dio - Sacred Heart

Dio - Killing The Dragon

Foreigner - 4

Europe - The Final Countdown + 3 (Reissue)

Steve Perry - Street Talk + 5 (Digipak)

Journey - Infinity (Digipak)

Journey - Escape + 4 (Digipak)

John Waite - No Brakes

Queensrÿche - Empire (Rem.)

Queensrÿche - Rage For Order (Rem.)

W.E.T. - s/t (CD/DVD Edition)

Van Halen - OU812 (JAP)

Symfonia (Timo Tolkki) - In Paradisum

Suburban Tribe - s/t (2CD Rem.)

:respect:

:woot::drink2:

250333575547.jpg

Now, i can officially claim that everything on my wantlist is ≤ '90.

I honestly don't there has ever been a better album than that one. Absolutely, positively, feckin' awesome!!! :banger:

I have 4 death vinyls. All 10/10. But i prefer more human+ITP (so maybe 11/10 for both,hehehe). Even if some may debate the cynic influence on them. :banger:

Paul Smith - Back to who I am

Got these from the flea market today:

Shadow's Fall-The War Within

Sepultura-Schizophrenia (Remastered)

Suicidal Tendencies-What You Need's A Friend (Single)

Ozzy Osbourne-Dreamer (Single)

Tri-States' Best Unsigned Artists

???

Got these from the flea market today:

Shadow's Fall-The War Within

Sepultura-Schizophrenia (Remastered)

Suicidal Tendencies-What You Need's A Friend (Single)

Ozzy Osbourne-Dreamer (Single)

Tri-States' Best Unsigned Artists

???

It's a compilation c.d. that features NJ/PA/NY local bands (See under Flea Market Finds thread).