What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Kings of the Sun - Resurrection (wow, this is a good disc!)

thats the best and rarest isnt it?

i had the first two and sold them.... prob couldve kept them... but not essential..

Yeah, it's a really good album. I hadn't heard it before and wondered why people said really good things about it. The first 2 albums are okay, nothing spectacular, so I was expecting it to be more of the same.

I think it's the rarest of the 3 albums cos it was only released here in Australia, whereas the other 2 got international releases aswell.

I've seen it before but never bothered 'cause the first two did nothing for me. Are you saying this one is actually worth checking out if I see it again? What have they done so different from the first two duds?

Even if you do not like it.... if you see it buy it for trade bait!

One on ebay last week $AUD150 (not sure if it sold), one on ebay right now $US134, HH price $US90+, GEMM $US138....so I'd say that's a good indication it's worth a little, even if those prices are a little inflated.

Stylewise, it's just very catch solid rock. They dropped the cliche 80's sound and dished up some very catch modern rock for that era. Sorta like Bon Jovi going from flashy 80's rock of New Jersey to solid hard rock of Keep the Faith.

Holy shit. For those prices it could be my favourite album and I'd probably still sell it. I wish I could remember where and when I've seen it. I'd be interested to hear it, but if I could get over $100 nothing in the world would make me keep it. CDRs are just fine in a situation like that. :)

Carmen Gray - Welcome To Grayland

Lovex - Pretend Or Surrender..+2 (Ltd Edition)

Saxon - Live At Donington 1980

Tygers Of Pan Tang - Back And Beyond EP.

Wish I had your money mate :tumbsup:

So do I mate! ;)

Seriously - this is what I am rewarded with for not smoking. I've saved a bloody wad in a month already!

So do I mate! ;)

Seriously - this is what I am rewarded with for not smoking. I've saved a bloody wad in a month already!

I don`t smoke, drink or buy cd`s :(

The Tarney/Spencer Band - Run for your Life

Far Cry - High Gear(Pre-Order)

I need to get crackin' and get that one ordered!

I bought the first and last copy. For some reason they only printed one copy so you're out of luck. :lol:

:yikes::crying::rofl2:

Just got a package in the mail by KIVEL:

FAITH CIRCUS-FAITH CIRCUS

TALON-FALLEN ANGELS

NO MORE JOHNNY-SLAM!!!

It's been a while since I've gone out cd hunting (trying to save up some money for the new bambino we are expecting). But I figured I'd at least hit the one used store in Aberdeen before I left town.

I got there at 5:50 and the sign on the door said they closed at 6:00. I told the store owner just to yell when I had to leave. I was looking through the shelves with no luck and she told me it was time to go. I asked if she would be open on Sunday and she said no. Then she asked what kind of music I liked and I told her. She got this weird smile on her face and tells me she can't let me go without showing me the stack of cd's some guy had just dropped off. She hadn't had time to get them sorted and on the shelves yet so they were still behind the counter. She starts bringing up stack after stack of cd's and they were all in mint beautiful condition! I was there until 6:30 and here is what I ended up with...

Mr. Big - Japandemonium

L.A. Guns - Shrinking Violet

L.A. Guns - Hollywood Raw (The Original Sessions)

Jackyl - Live At The Full Throttle

Jackyl - Night Of The Living Dead

Jackyl - Relentless

Great White - Recovery: Live (Enigma)

Great White - Rock Champions (Europe import)

Great White - Recover

Dokken - One Night Live

Slaughter - Then And Now

Bang Tango - Psycho Cafe

Bang Tango - The Ultimate

Britny Fox - The Best Of

Junkyard - Shut Up We're Trying To Practice

Junkyard - Tried And True

Spent way more than I planned on but ended up very happy. :)

It's been a while since I've gone out cd hunting (trying to save up some money for the new bambino we are expecting). But I figured I'd at least hit the one used store in Aberdeen before I left town.

I got there at 5:50 and the sign on the door said they closed at 6:00. I told the store owner just to yell when I had to leave. I was looking through the shelves with no luck and she told me it was time to go. I asked if she would be open on Sunday and she said no. Then she asked what kind of music I liked and I told her. She got this weird smile on her face and tells me she can't let me go without showing me the stack of cd's some guy had just dropped off. She hadn't had time to get them sorted and on the shelves yet so they were still behind the counter. She starts bringing up stack after stack of cd's and they were all in mint beautiful condition! I was there until 6:30 and here is what I ended up with...

Mr. Big - Japandemonium

Jackyl - Relentless

Great White - Recover

Dokken - One Night Live

Slaughter - Then And Now

Bang Tango - Psycho Cafe

Britny Fox - The Best Of

Wow those Junkyards, the GW Recovery:Live and the Mr. Big are pretty cool finds. :tumbsup:

Mr. Big - Japandemonium

Jackyl - Relentless

Great White - Recover

Dokken - One Night Live

Slaughter - Then And Now

Bang Tango - Psycho Cafe

Britny Fox - The Best Of

Wow those Junkyards, the GW Recovery:Live and the Mr. Big are pretty cool finds. :tumbsup:

NICE SCORE!!! :beerbang:

I went to the flea market today and picked these up:

SYMPHONY X-THE ODESSEY

OCTOBER N.J.-3 SONG DEMO (CDR, but a great find :tumbsup: )

• My Little Pony

I just bought Thunder - The Thrill Of It All and Michael Kiske - Instant Clarity from Koogs. But now I gotta wait for the bloody Canada Post.

7th Heaven - USA-UK

Neal Morse - Lifeline (Special Edition) 2CD

Saxon - BBC Sessions/Live At Reading Festival '86

This has been long overdue:

FLESH TUXEDO - S/T (SEALED! - my second copy so this will go to the trading bloc)

LOWJACK - Enhanced EP

MERE IMAGE - S/T (Metal/Hard Rock band from Ontario, Canada)

POINT OF POWER - It's About Time (SEALED!)

THE STAND - S/T (from eBay - the one listed here in HH)

TALL STORIES - S/T