What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

I havent' bought anything in a while but I'm having a sh*tty day at work and that usually inspires me to go out and buy a CD at lunch time just to get the hell away from here for a while. We'll see how that works out.

Where is the "CD's I should have bought" thread? I hit a couple pawn shops in Fargo on Saturday and found a Blue Tears "Crush" single I really wanted to get but had no cash and they wouldn't run my card for a .50 purchase. :( Then the next shop I hit they had Slayer - South of Heaven remaster but again passed because I figured they would have a problem running my card for $1.00. Then to top things off I made the drive across the river to Moorhead to hit my favorite store "Cheapo Discs"...and they were gone! :crying: boarded up and closed forever. Very sad day of hunting let me tell ya!

Where is the "CD's I should have bought" thread? I hit a couple pawn shops in Fargo on Saturday and found a Blue Tears "Crush" single I really wanted to get but had no cash and they wouldn't run my card for a .50 purchase. :( Then the next shop I hit they had Slayer - South of Heaven remaster but again passed because I figured they would have a problem running my card for $1.00. Then to top things off I made the drive across the river to Moorhead to hit my favorite store "Cheapo Discs"...and they were gone! :crying: boarded up and closed forever. Very sad day of hunting let me tell ya!

South of Heaven for a $1? Wow that's a steal.

I havent' bought anything in a while but I'm having a sh*tty day at work and that usually inspires me to go out and buy a CD at lunch time just to get the hell away from here for a while. We'll see how that works out.

Well, so much for that plan... our crashed system came back from the dead just as I was thinking about getting in the car and heading out to CD shop for a while. Story of my life :angry:

Angel - On Earth as it is in Heaven

Thanks for the heads up, Jez !! :drink:

South of Heaven for a $1? Wow that's a steal.

I should have stolen it. :lol: The disc was pretty scratched up but nothing I couldn't have had buffed out.

Welcome mate. Hope you like it mate - great disc! :tumbsup:

It takes getting used to. The first track is a little difficult, but it gets better from there on.

Pillar - For the Love of the Game

WHATWHATWHAT??? That's a surprise mate. I had to look at the username twice. Since when you do dip your ears in this sort of stuff? You like it? Nice choice.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Pretty Boy - Metro Sessions

Black Sabbath - The Dio Years

Miss Crazy - II

Soulseeker - S/T

Cannon - Thunder & Lightning

Amaze Me - Wonderland (Japanese version with 4 bonus tracks)

Great King Rat - S/T

Thieving Roy - S/T

Rufus Fontain - S/T

Deadly Tide - Smoke And Mirrors

The Velcro Pygmies - We Ain't From Athens

Schoolboy Crush - Good Time, Bad Boys

Hugo - Fire In The Night

Pair A Dice - S/T

Naked City - Crawlin

Messano - S/T

Weapons - Second Thoughts

EGO - S/T

WHATWHATWHAT??? That's a surprise mate. I had to look at the username twice. Since when you do dip your ears in this sort of stuff? You like it? Nice choice.

I am not afraid to try out new things, mate ! I tried Cauterize, remember ... ?!?! ;)

I will let you know what I think of it. Hang tight !

It takes getting used to. The first track is a little difficult, but it gets better from there on.

Yeah - Some of the Angel stuff isn't the most immediate compared to some of your usual stuff mate. You'll have to try the other discs out, much easier to get hold of now.