What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

THE VELCRO PYGMIES - 3?

VALHALLA - HARD ROCK WITH IT'S PANTS DOWN

LOVE SIKK JUNKIEZ - SEX ACTION

and last but certainly not least, ROCK BOULEVARD - S/T yes the original pressing!! been looking for this one ever since my 1st days on ebay, nearly 9 years ago....now I can officially quit buying cd's, maybe I will start a bug collection next....lol..... :banana::bananamac:

THE VELCRO PYGMIES - 3?

and last but certainly not least, ROCK BOULEVARD - S/T yes the original pressing!! been looking for this one ever since my 1st days on ebay, nearly 9 years ago....now I can officially quit buying cd's, maybe I will start a bug collection next....lol..... :banana::bananamac:

i have your address, and i'll raid your house - that way the fun can begin all over again :D

congratz Mike :D

THE VELCRO PYGMIES - 3?

Lucky Bastard :P

Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace

REO Speedwagon - The Earth, A Small Man, His Dog & A Chicken

Dave Carl Band - Can't Slow Down

Lions & Ghosts - Velvet Kiss, Lick Of The Lime

Love that CD top stuff sire! Especially the song Wilton House...well all the songs actually, in fact I'm gonna dig it out right now and give it a spin.

Love that CD top stuff sire! Especially the song Wilton House...well all the songs actually, in fact I'm gonna dig it out right now and give it a spin.

Good man!- I have the other one 'Wild Garden' and added this as Geoff was selling it off cheap in his sale list.

astral doors / new revelation

primal fear / new religion

poynt blankk / any questions ...original release on runamok music label

still rain / bitter black water

Latest acquisition...

Throwdown: "Venom & Tears" (a big thanx to Tim2 for the recommendation!)

No worries mate, hope you like it. I know you felt it was a bit 50/50 from the soundbytes but tell me that "Day of the Dog" & "Americana" aren't two of the best Metal tunes of 2007?... :banger:

Not just liking it--lovin' it. One of those cases where the sound samples simply didn't do it justice. Production is killer and yeah, I love the use of the gang-vocal chants here & there. Love the way they use them on "Hellbent" ("Blood for blood for blood..."). I think this one actually edges out Sanctity for me.

Should whussy little Geoff check this one out too, guys? I'm not getting any time at all to listen to samples and stuff these days... :( BTW, how old is this band? Is this the mid-90's hardcore/punk band of the same name?

Yes this is the hardcore band from the 90's, now playing pure solid Heavy Metal. All the band members are different though so no idea why theyre still using the name. I doubt you'll like this mate, unless you liked Pantera?