What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Joe Bonamassa-Sloe Gin (what a magnificent CD!!!)

Madison-Can't Stop (Any of you brothers from the Great White North know anything about this band?)(Tis very keyboard driven pop from Kelowna,BC circa 1992)

The Memphis Boys-S/T

As I Lay Dying-An Ocean Between Us

Alvin Lee-Saguitar

Thanks to JLP Rocks for the Shotgun Alli. :beerbang: Nice work Pete!

I went to visit the new rooms of MusicBuyMail (MBM) yesterday and did some shopping as well !:

Sonic X - s/t

Westworld - Skin

Cydonian - Estranged

American Angel - EP 92

Leverage - Tides

Gary John Barden - Love & War

Work of Art - Artwork

Holly Woods - Live it up !

Khymera - The greatest Wonder

Saracen - Vox in Excelso

Funny Money - Stick it !

Hotwire - s/t

Eva - Blue

Tommy Funderburk - Anything For You

Far North - What?!

Demon Drive - Four Play

Saxon - Live...In The Raw

Eva - Blue

Far North - What?!

Demon Drive - Four Play

Listening pleasure for April sorted..... :whistle:

I won't have time, so will just spin the first minute of each OK?

Eva - Blue

Far North - What?!

Demon Drive - Four Play

Makes perfect sense to me...

Eva - Blue

Far North - What?!

Demon Drive - Four Play

I just finished with the Demon Drive CD. Didn't play any of it at all, but it is brilliant I tell ya!

Eva - Blue

Far North - What?!

Demon Drive - Four Play

I just finished with the Demon Drive CD. Didn't play any of it at all, but it is brilliant I tell ya!

I didn't even unwrap it and I thought it was brilliant...

Tons of Night Ranger finally...

Dawn Patrol Japan pressing (repacing cassette)

Midnight Madness Japan pressing (replacing cassette)

Seven Wishes Japan pressing (relplacing cassette)

Man In Motion Japan pressing

Big Life Japan pressing

Thrills - 3

Huh ... ! That's a GREAT one, Nick !!! :dance:

IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY

1. KANE ROBERTS -S/T

2. WRABIT-WROUGH & WREADY (JAPANESE IMPORT)

ANOTHER 2 (TWO) QUANTITY QUALITY ALL SILVER PRESSED CDS FOR MY COLLECTION AND THE WRABIT CD IS THE 4TH CD TO COME OFF MY TOP TEN WANT LIST!!! :banger::banana:

Got back from holidays on Saturday night and these were waiting for me:

Rockarma - 'Bring it'

Zinatra - 'The great escape'

Pete Lesperance - 'Down on it'

XT - s/t

Lovechild - 'Soul collector'

David Zaffiro - 'Yesterday's left behind'

Stone Soup - 'Spooge'

Day of Fire - s/t (Which I almost binned immediately after seeing the message in the booklet from the lead singer)

So why am I not ecstatic?! Because I broke my f*cking discman on the last day before my holiday so I can't listen to any of them until I get a new one! :(

Except Rockarma... which I quickly ripped onto my Ipod last night. :)

Day of Fire - s/t (Which I almost binned immediately after seeing the message in the booklet from the lead singer)

You are a sad man. I will pray for you. ;)

:lol: Seriously... do you know the message I'm speaking of? That was just lethal. I haven't even heard a note off the album yet and it's on shaky ground. :)

BTW, thanks for the CDs mate!

:lol: Seriously...do you know the message I'm speaking of? That was just lethal. I haven't even heard a note off the album yet and it's on shaky ground. :)

Don't really recall the message, but I do seem to remember something about his testimony, how he turned to Christ and changed his life. Man, I hate it when people do that. He really should have just kept wallowing in his shallow, empty life instead of reaching for something/Someone (real or not) that he believes gives him hope & salvation. If I were you, I'd just toss the CD straight in the trash right now...the guy's got some balls, putting a message like that in his booklet. Fuckin' wanker, he is.

(All right, I'm done poking at you with my sarcasm stick. :) Sorry Day of Fire's message has torqued you off so badly, but let me know how you like the music when you get around to checking it out.)

:lol: Seriously...do you know the message I'm speaking of? That was just lethal. I haven't even heard a note off the album yet and it's on shaky ground. :)

Don't really recall the message, but I do seem to remember something about his testimony, how he turned to Christ and changed his life. Man, I hate it when people do that. He really should have just kept wallowing in his shallow, empty life instead of reaching for something/Someone (real or not) that he believes gives him hope & salvation. If I were you, I'd just toss the CD straight in the trash right now...the guy's got some balls, putting a message like that in his booklet. Fuckin' wanker, he is.

(All right, I'm done poking at you with my sarcasm stick. :) Sorry Day of Fire's message has torqued you off so badly, but let me know how you like the music when you get around to checking it out.)

Do you know the band he was in when he was cool/a sinner? ;)

And yeah, I'll let you know what I think when I listen to it... hopefully soon.

As for the story... yeah, it was the same ol' sob story about having sex with lots of women and being in a band being an awful way to live a life but he finally found the light and decided to serve God in a completely submissive and loss of self-identity-type way he thinks is required of him... it was just that towards the end of his blurb he sounded like the kind of guy who wouldn't consider urinating without assurance from the Lord that it was something he was allowed to do in his whole hearted and complete devotion to Him. :(

Do you know the band he was in when he was cool/a sinner? ;)

And yeah, I'll let you know what I think when I listen to it... hopefully soon.

As for the story... yeah, it was the same ol' sob story about having sex with lots of women and being in a band being an awful way to live a life but he finally found the light and decided to serve God in a completely submissive and loss of self-identity-type way he thinks is required of him... it was just that towards the end of his blurb he sounded like the kind of guy who wouldn't consider urinating without assurance from the Lord that it was something he was allowed to do in his whole hearted and complete devotion to Him. :(

His former secular band was Full Devil Jacket. Heard them once. Didn't care for them. I like Day of Fire much better. But then again, I don't generally get my dander up because someone talks about giving their life to God in the booklet... :devil:

Thrills - 3

Yeah looking forward to the re-issues of the 1st two albums.

They will be re-issued ?? Who ? Rock Candy ?? I have their "First Thrills" as CDR, which is also very good. Great artwork as well.

Thrills - 3

They will be re-issued ?? Who ? Rock Candy ?? I have their "First Thrills" as CDR, which is also very good. Great artwork as well.

Bernd - AOR-FM are doing them I believe. Should be good mate! :beerbang:

http://www.aor-fm.com/index.aspx

Thrills - 3

Bernd - AOR-FM are doing them I believe. Should be good mate! :beerbang:

http://www.aor-fm.com/index.aspx

Great ! I am looking forward to them !! Thanks ! :drink: