What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Aerosmith "Rockin' the Joint" (both the CD w/ Target bonus tracks, and DualDisc version)

Wow Curtis,

Thanks for mentioning the version with the two bonus tracks...that version was kept quiet..just grabbed a copy off eBay.

I have the Dualdisc on order (U.K. version is out Nov 14th or summat....talk about wait :angry: ) Patience Nick you will be rewarded!!!!!! Funny Amazon UK says the U.K. Dualdisc is available now yet have a waiting period of 1-2 weeks...they're stalling I tell ya. Maybe I should try and visit a record shop in person!!

You're welcome mate - they were sitting in a box here doing nothing, so are better used towards you musical 'Education' of all things AOR. Hope you enjoy them. Cheers for the Asia aswell.

VH1 Classic Metal Mania Stripped Vol.2 "The Anthems" - v/a

(2) Butch Walker - "Letters"

It was unbelievable trying to find a copy of MMS. It wasn't until the 3rd store I checked that I got it.

It's been on my "To Get List" for awhile but now i've finally got it.

TMG - TMG 1

Stage Dolls - Stripped

Marillion - Marbles Live

Hey Jez,

What do you think of the Stage Dolls? I've always thought this was their weakest album, but is worth owning for "Sorry (Is all I can say)" which is magnificent....

Pretty good all in all.. Sorry is excellent along with Love Don't Bother, Stand By You and Money. Have some of these already on the Essentials discs, but got it real cheap on Ebay.

Billy Squier - Tale of the Tape / Don't Say No (2fer)

V/A - "We Wish You A Hairy Christmas"

V/A - "Southern Rock Christmas"

Stephen Pearcy - Social Intercourse

Stephen Pearcy - Before and Laughter

V/A - VH1 Classic: Metal Mania Stripped, Vol. 2: The Anthems

BlackHawk - Strong Enough

The Randall Hall Band - Trust / Sqaure Peg / Just Trouble

Just won overnight on auction , PLEASURE MAKER - LOVE ON THE ROCKS.

Write up states the vocals at times sound like Solli and Coverdale.Very catchy melodic hard rock.This band is from Brazil and i'm looking forward to it :drink:

Through the post ::

Walk The Fire :: s/t. Thanks Nick C..

David Pack :: Secret Of Movin' On.And Paul Anka :: Rock Swings.Thanks Swriter.

Just to say thanks to all who send me music,advice and opinion.It keeps me going and you know who you are. !!!!

Found nine interesting ones yesterday -

Judas priest Painkiller Japanese,Michael Schenker Beware of Scorpions Japan CD, And Japanese editions of the following;Ufo phenomenon,MSG 'Perfect Timing',MSG Self Titled,MSG 'Assault Attack',MSG One Night In Budokan,Michael Schenker group,UFo Walk On Water.....

A very nice haul..now to decide whether to put them On Ebay or take them to the record Show next week...