Poison - Poison'd

Geoff

http://www.amazon.com/POISOND-Poison/dp/B000PC6Y4O

Looks like it's available for pre-order, due out at the end of the month. I still haven't heard anything on it and can't do the samples at work, but has anyone heard an advance? As much as I hate the idea, I have to know... how does it sound? Is the sound/production at least proper again? It's not another 'Hollywierd' sounding thing, is it?

Oh no..... not ANOTHER covers album!!! :puke:

How many bands from the 80's are going to do this crap???

Poison

Def Leppard

Tesla

LA Guns

who else?

Poison

Def Leppard

Tesla

LA Guns

who else?

Fer chrissakes, keep your voice down. We don't want to be giving anybody else any ideas!

Poison

Def Leppard

Tesla

LA Guns

who else?

Fer chrissakes, keep your voice down. We don't want to be giving anybody else any ideas!

To late Axel Rose is doing a cover album.

I just went & checked out a few of the samples (Tom Petty, The Cars)...double :puke:

Yeah, it's a disgusting set of songs, by anyone's standards. How did the production sound? Was it "proper"?

I just went & checked out a few of the samples (Tom Petty, The Cars)...double :puke:

Yeah, it's a disgusting set of songs, by anyone's standards. How did the production sound? Was it "proper"?

Pretty hard to tell from the :30 samples, but let's put it this way. Brett needn't worry about money spent on production cutting into his hair extensions fund... <_<

• 3 weeks later...

So I am listening to this album in full & am really not impressed. The Cars cover was pretty cool & What I Like About You is pretty okay I guess. The rest is garbage. One major problem with it is that every song seems to have a different production. Anything they have ever covered is put on here in original form. It makes the whole album sound off.

My how the mighty have fallen....

Can't find a p2p link for this yet. I would definitely have to hear it before buying it.

The new Tesla cover album kicks ass!

Heard the cd yesterday... soundwise.. OK at best. Production isn't as thin as Hollyweird, but close <_<

So I am listening to this album in full & am really not impressed. The Cars cover was pretty cool & What I Like About You is pretty okay I guess. The rest is garbage. One major problem with it is that every song seems to have a different production. Anything they have ever covered is put on here in original form. It makes the whole album sound off.

My how the mighty have fallen....

Well poison didn't fall too far...they were always a lower rung band...IMO..

Can't find a p2p link for this yet. I would definitely have to hear it before buying it.

The new Tesla cover album kicks ass!

I can't believe this isn't on a p2p site yet. I got to hear Megadeth months in advance. And yes, if I like the CD, I buy it. I'm not a big fan of cdrs.

Wow, the hatred for this disc is already quite thick and it's barely been released yet!!

any hardcore Poison fan can go to Walmart tomorrow and pick up an exclusive bonus track on the cd. It is SEXY BACK a cover of Justin Timberlake (no, I'm not kidding)

Did I read that right? You are NOT kidding? Good Lord. That's the final nail in this album's coffin, right there! Damn!! :yikes:

Wow, the hatred for this disc is already quite thick and it's barely been released yet!!

any hardcore Poison fan can go to Walmart tomorrow and pick up an exclusive bonus track on the cd. It is SEXY BACK a cover of Justin Timberlake (no, I'm not kidding)

Did I read that right? You are NOT kidding? Good Lord. That's the final nail in this album's coffin, right there! Damn!! :yikes:

serious, check it out

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5893236

The idea of this disc makes me feel extremely nauseous, even more so than the complete tat they have churned out in days gone by. Please stop inflicting any more pain on people and out of respect just fuck off!!!(like they should have done 20 years ago). I guess I won't be getting this one then!!!!

Wow....that sounds absolutely horrible........unfrickenbelievable....

I've had this on my hard drive for a few days now... still not interested enough to listen and I just got about 20 CDs in the post from my birthday order... so I think it's got a long while to wait too. Funny thing is, if this were an originals album I would have probably pre-ordered it directly into my ears and heard it 20 times over by now (unless it was as bad as 'Hollyweird'). Being a covers album, I'm about as interested in it as I am in engaging in homosexual sex tonight. :(

I've had this on my hard drive for a few days now... still not interested enough to listen and I just got about 20 CDs in the post from my birthday order... so I think it's got a long while to wait too. Funny thing is, if this were an originals album I would have probably pre-ordered it directly into my ears and heard it 20 times over by now (unless it was as bad as 'Hollyweird'). Being a covers album, I'm about as interested in it as I am in engaging in homosexual sex tonight. :(

Ditto. So much music, so little time! :banger:

I'm interested in engaging in homosexual sex tonight. :banana:

:yikes:

I love it. And the post too.