New & Improved Fav Dokken Album!

Favorite Dokken Album?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry about last time... I don't know what I did wrong....

I'll try again!!

Dokken has had so many great albums!! And they are coming out with another one this year!! It is called..."When Lightning Strikes Again". I can't wait!!

What is your favorite Dokken album?

My favorite is "Under Lock & Key"

What's yours?

'Back for the attack'... closely followed by the excellent 'Under lock and key' and 'Tooth and nail'.

Oh, sure, wait until I post in the other Dokken thread, then decide to put up a proper poll. You bastid!! I don't know how much more of this taunting I can take... :doh:

My post in the other thread contained a joke about loving "Dysfunctional" and "Shadowlife," but it doesn't bear repeating, so I'll just go on record as saying my favorite album is "Back for the Attack," followed by "Erase the Slate." I also like about half the songs on "Under Lock and Key," but the album as a whole is sort of patchy, at least to these ears. "Hell to Pay" was also OK, though nothing to cream your pants over.

By the way, I've heard a few snippets from their new album, and my musical libido didn't so much as twitch. Somebody bring in a fluffer...

Back For The Attack for me...

and believe it or not, Dysfunctional would rank highly on my list as well...

ULAK :banger:

:lol: I opened up this thread, saw that reply and thought 'Shit, I accidentally opened one of the 'What album or track' threads at the moment.' Then, 14mins later, my brain kicked into gear and I cracked the code.

Dysfunctional?? Really?? I bought that when it came out, but, honestly, it didn't do much for Me.. Maybe I better give it another spin sometime soon.....

Dysfunctional?? Really?? I bought that when it came out, but, honestly, it didn't do much for Me.. Maybe I better give it another spin sometime soon.....

Yea, really! It took a while for it to sink in though. I bought it when it first came out, listened to it two or three times, and thought "ehhh, it's OK," and put it on the shelf. Didn't listen to it for over a year but then I got the ONE LIVE NIGHT "unplugged" disc and was very impressed with the live version of "The Maze" from DYSFUNCTIONAL on there, which prompted me to give the original some more spins. I wound up enjoying the rest of the album too, nowadays I reach for DYSFUNCTIONAL more often than I do most of the other Dokken discs on my shelf.

'Dysfunctional' is a definite grower. Good album. Backed.

double backed.

I chose "Back For The Attack" though. :banger:

'Dysfunctional' is a definite grower. Good album. Backed.

double backed.

I chose "Back For The Attack" though. :banger:

I agree but I went with "Back For The Attack" too.

1 - Back For The Attack.

2 - Under Lock And Key.

3 - Tooth And Nail.

Back For the Attack :banger:

Followed by Tooth & Nail, and Erase the Slate :banger:

*Dysfunctional is a very underrated release; "Lesser of Two Evils" is one of my all-time fave Dokken songs, and "Too High To Fly" kicks some serious ass as well.

Mike

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...