I hate Velvet Revolver

66 mustang

Uh, yeah... I still hate Velvet Revolver.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

I wasn't. But I still like 'em. :tumbsup:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard a Velvet Revolver song on the radio... and y'know what??

I HATED it!! :lol:

I LOVED it so much I had to change my pants!! :wub:

Wow, I wouldn't have called that one... :blink:

:rofl2: Bastid!

Moi??? :whistle:

Moi??? :whistle:

Good job....And Keith I told ya you'd love em one day... :rofl2:

I like beer.

However, I hate Velvet Revolver.

I like beer.

However, I hate Velvet Revolver.

Not a beer fan...

but I still like Velvet Revolver :tumbsup:

Beer > Guns n' Roses > Velvet Revolver

Now you're really grasping there. Other than Appetite and "Patience" G n R was not nearly the band that they were portrayed as. Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying who is better than who here because of Weiland but if the had Mike Matijevic or Sebastian Bach, Velvet Revolver would be light years ahead of G n R. That said I still like Velvet Revolver more than beer and most of the time more than G n R.

Now you're really grasping there. Other than Appetite and "Patience" G n R was not nearly the band that they were portrayed as. Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying who is better than who here because of Weiland but if the had Mike Matijevic or Sebastian Bach, Velvet Revolver would be light years ahead of G n R. That said I still like Velvet Revolver more than beer and most of the time more than G n R.

Wow, that's a massive call. I'm really not too concerned about the singer to be honest... I don't mind him if truth be told. It's all about songs to me and Velvet Revolver could not even dream of writing something on par with anything off 'Appetite for destruction'. Even the stuff I generally considered filler off the 'Use Your Illusion' albums, IMO, is far superior to Velvet Revolver. IMO, Velvet Revolver are a run-of-the-mill rock band with average songs. G N'R are far from a favourite band of mine, but they sure as hell had their moments of pure awesome.

Beer is still superior to both, though.

Wow, that's a massive call. I'm really not too concerned about the singer to be honest... I don't mind him if truth be told. It's all about songs to me and Velvet Revolver could not even dream of writing something on par with anything off 'Appetite for destruction'. Even the stuff I generally considered filler off the 'Use Your Illusion' albums, IMO, is far superior to Velvet Revolver. IMO, Velvet Revolver are a run-of-the-mill rock band with average songs. G N'R are far from a favourite band of mine, but they sure as hell had their moments of pure awesome.

I granted you the "Appetite" album which is awesome and a classic. "Patience" is a brilliant song. The "Use Your Illusion" albums are mostly filler and basically suck donkey turds. The Velvet Revolver stuff is fresh and different from the G n R stuff which is probably why most don't like it. Mind you I don't think it's great. It's not but I do like it. I don't love it but it is light years better than the "Illusion" debacles.

Beer....eh. Not my stuff.

Appetite is one of my fav cds of all time. :banger:

They had the perfect chemistry and the perfect sound and look at the perfect time imo.

While Use Your Illusions weren't quite as good as Appetite they still had some great songs on those.

Did someone actually say Guns N Roses > Beer??

I could live happily ever after without Guns N Roses, but I could never live without beer. In fact, the very idea makes me break out in hives :crying:

Guns 'N Roses>Velvet Revolver

Velvet Revolver > Guns N' Roses - (Slash+Addler+Duff)

So you like VR more than GNR? :unsure:

VR better than "NEW" GnR. Seeing GnR live earlier this year they were bad.

Old GnR > VR > New GnR > Crying Britney Fan

:rofl2:

Did someone actually say Guns N Roses > Beer??

I could live happily ever after without Guns N Roses, but I could never live without beer. In fact, the very idea makes me break out in hives :crying:

Truth.

OK this is my last post about this. You like who you like and I'll like who I like. We shall agree to disagree, but for the record once and for all, I LIKE VELVET REVOLVER!!