I hate Velvet Revolver

66 mustang

OK this is my last post about this. You like who you like and I'll like who I like. We shall agree to disagree, but for the record once and for all, I HATE VELVET REVOLVER!!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK this is my last post about this. You like who you like and I'll like who I like. We shall agree to disagree, but for the record once and for all, I LIKE VELVET REVOLVER!!

So do I....they are one of the very few 'high profile' bands that I do like .....In the last few years I can only think of 2 cds that were released in Canada that I have bought...VR and Ozzy...all other decent releases were only available as imports....pretty sad.... :(

• 6 months later...

It's been a while since I last reiterated my intense dislike of this band, so for those of you who may have forgotten, or may have missed it the first time, or may be new to the board since the last time:

I still hate Velvet Revolver.

Thanks and have a pleasant evening.

:lol:

It's been a while since I last reiterated my intense dislike of this band, so for those of you who may have forgotten, or may have missed it the first time, or may be new to the board since the last time:

And I still like 'em.... :whistle:

There's not gonna be a VR to much longer so you better like 'em while you can. :whistle:

I like them, only cause of the GnR guys tho....i have no interest in Dave or Scott.

so even tho i like them, im glad theyre breaking up....i wanna see Slash release some less grungy stuff, more sleazy stuff!

The last Snakepit album "Aint life Grand" was killer IMO.

He should make another album like that if there is no GNR reunion.

There's not gonna be a VR to much longer so you better like 'em while you can. :whistle:

:crying: I know. But eh what can ya do. Scott belongs with STP and Axl belongs with these guys. I liked VR for what they were.

I like them, only cause of the GnR guys tho....i have no interest in Dave or Scott.

so even tho i like them, im glad theyre breaking up....i wanna see Slash release some less grungy stuff, more sleazy stuff!

both Snakepit albums were awesome, but i generally prefer the first because of the musicians on it (although sadly no Duff)

both Snakepit albums were awesome, but i generally prefer the first because of the musicians on it (although sadly no Duff)

I liked the debut too but prefered the singer on the second one and overall I thought there were more great songs.

i only own the first on CD, the second is on my computer so hasnt had as much of a listen (with a CD i can lay on my bed and just listen to the music, on the computer i get distracted)

You can probably find the second one cheap and it's worth owning imo.

Velvet Revolver > Slash's Snakepit

Wes>Geoff. :lol:

I still say Velvet Revolver>Slash's Snakepit

Velvet Revolver > Slash's Snakepit

Wes>Geoff. :lol:

I still say Wes>Geoff

Thanks for having my back Chris. :tumbsup:

Hey anytime chief!! :tumbsup: