This luck313 guy has bought from me in the past, he has paid but it took him forever. He bought a cassette from me off of ebay on Feb 25, He emailed me Mar 2 and said he would send out a money order asap, he emails me 2 days later asking me if I got his payment and IF I sent out his cassette???? WHAT THE FUCK!HE IS ASKING IF I SENT HIS TAPE OUT WHEN HE NEVER SENT OUT HIS MONEY ORDER!This guy is a real pain in the ass to deal with, he will bid up cds and tapes and then renig with the excuse "Thats not hair metal or glam!" He does this just so he can get out of paying for the item HE bid up. DO NOT deal with him, Im not for sure but I think his other id on ebay is glamster1970. That is the last time Im gonna deal with him. EVIDENTLY PAYPAL HAS KICKED HIS ASS OFF BECAUSE HE ASKS IF HE CAN SEND MONEY ORDERS. hope this helps you guys out............later...............

He's a member of this site, but hasn't been on for a while. He claims to be 2 different people, Chris and Rob. They both type the same way and misspell the same words, so we're pretty sure it's the same person. There' was a thread a while back where we had him going pretty good. He claimed one of him was in a car accident and couldn't pay for something or something like that. I'd have to go find it.

Have fun reading

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5848

He's a member of this site, but hasn't been on for a while. He claims to be 2 different people, Chris and Rob. They both type the same way and misspell the same words, so we're pretty sure it's the same person. There' was a thread a while back where we had him going pretty good. He claimed one of him was in a car accident and couldn't pay for something or something like that. I'd have to go find it.

Be right back... it's funny reading

That doesnt surprise me, he is just full of excuses

Holy cow, that was some fun readin'... this all happened before I joined the board... but there was some comedy gold in them thar posts! :rofl2: The H.H. membership was MERCILESS with that luck313 dude!!

A lot of posts in that thread from the person you may be referring to as well... you can just taste the irony... ;)

Hmmm....

Hmmm....

Couldn't come through because he got into an accident and almost died...

Hmmm....

I *know* I've read that somewhere before... can't quite place it though...

Hmmm....

I had my run-in with him as well. Robert Sinkhaus is his name I believe. Bid up a CD and said he was paying via paypal. A week later, he says he can't access his paypal account and will be sending a money order. A week later, he hasn't had the chance to mail it yet cuz he was ill. Another week goes by..... I contact ebay. He pays with money order another week later and cusses me out for "reporting" him. Fucktard.

I must be the only one who hasn't had any bad dealings with him. I always thought luck313 was a cool person. The new person glamster1970 kind of fits with what luck313 does though. They asked me about the Kidd Wikkid I had. I asked them why they thought I had Kidd Wikkid. They then asked for my rare music list. I don't want to part with any of my music, so I didn't reply.

Wow! That original thread was priceless!

This quote is from that thread:

HI JACOB....THis Is Chris....And Thank You Very Much For That....I did Outbid You Alot But Your A Man Without A Doubt....And For Your Beautiful Comments Of Not Agreeing With Those Jokers.....Email Me.....I Am Going To Send You A Free Demo Of Your Choice In The Mail...When You Recieve This Cassette....Be Sure To Write These Jokers Of How Honest And A Great Person I Am

Jacob M., I am very curious. Did luck313 ever send you this tape?

Wow! That original thread was priceless!

This quote is from that thread:

HI JACOB....THis Is Chris....And Thank You Very Much For That....I did Outbid You Alot But Your A Man Without A Doubt....And For Your Beautiful Comments Of Not Agreeing With Those Jokers.....Email Me.....I Am Going To Send You A Free Demo Of Your Choice In The Mail...When You Recieve This Cassette....Be Sure To Write These Jokers Of How Honest And A Great Person I Am

Jacob M., I am very curious. Did luck313 ever send you this tape?

He was gonna send the tape when he got out of the hospital!

Thanks to Huskermetal for informing us his new id which is glamster1970. Also thanks to Michael Butt for confirming that glamster1970 is indeed the same guy as luck313. This idiot bid on one of my auctions that's up right now, and I just got rid of his lousy ass.

Thanks to Huskermetal for informing us his new id which is glamster1970. Also thanks to Michael Butt for confirming that glamster1970 is indeed the same guy as luck313. This idiot bid on one of my auctions that's up right now, and I just got rid of his lousy ass.

Your welcome Zach, just check the feedback comments for both luck313 and glamster1970, you will be able to figure it out from there.

zach, what is your ebay id anyway?

Your welcome Zach, just check the feedback comments for both luck313 and glamster1970, you will be able to figure it out from there.

zach, what is your ebay id anyway?

Nevermind zACH, i found your stuff on ebay, I like the reply you put on the bid retraction, THAT WAS PRICELESS!!!!

His recent feedback for the Luck313 ID has gone down the shitter as well

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...&userid=luck313