I wrote this comment when I cancelled all of glamster1970's bids. Rob or Chris your ''Luck313'' has run out. Unwanted bidder

Later on today I received this e-mail from glamster1970:

i am not luck313 my name is jennifer glamster1970

who is rob or chris?

Not much go on and very little in the way of proof that they are not Rob or Chris. So now we are introduced to a third name Jennifer, so Rob doesn't simply have an identity crisis, he apparently has had a sex change as well. This so called Jennifer is also very good at decoding my cancelled bids comment, by stating that she/he is not luck313. I'm sure everybody would simply assume this comment had to do with an Ebay id.....yeah right? Nice try!

By the way when this person placed a bid on the tape I have up for auction, I requested the bidder's personal info through Ebay. The bidder's name is Chris Sardi from Scranton, PA...oddly enough the same city where Rob/Chris/luck313 is located. BUSTED!!!

I wrote this comment when I cancelled all of glamster1970's bids. Rob or Chris your ''Luck313'' has run out. Unwanted bidder

who is rob or chris?

Not much go on and very little in the way of proof that they are not Rob or Chris. So now we are introduced to a third name Jennifer, so Rob doesn't simply have an identity crisis, he apparently has had a sex change as well. This so called Jennifer is also very good at decoding my cancelled bids comment, by stating that she/he is not luck313. I'm sure everybody would simply assume this comment had to do with an Ebay id.....yeah right? Nice try!

By the way when this person placed a bid on the tape I have up for auction, I requested the bidder's personal info through Ebay. The bidder's name is Chris Sardi from Scranton, PA...oddly enough the same city where Rob/Chris/luck313 is located. BUSTED!!!

Wow. How :lame:

Nice detective work! :bowdown:

Dave, maybe you can send an email and see how "ROB" is doing. You know, if he is up and getting around alright since the accident? :rofl2:

who is rob or chris?

Heres one for ya, rockofagesgardencitymi gave luck313 a feedback for a cassette Mar 4 for a metal cassette, This same seller gave glamster1970 a feedback for a metal cassette on Mar 5. Coincidence??? I think not.......................

Wow. How :lame:

Nice detective work! :bowdown:

Dave, maybe you can send an email and see how "ROB" is doing. You know, if he is up and getting around alright since the accident? :rofl2:

I never asked luck313 about the tape. I didn't feel it was right to get something I didn't earn.

Yeah, he was just blowing smoke out his :ahole: . But it would have been funny if you had pushed the issue, especially since he wanted to use you as a reference for what a stand-up guy he was.

Are you sure Luck313 and glamster1970 are the same person? Because I noticed on one auction they bid each other up. Knowing the way Luck313 bids though, it wouldn't surprise me if he was biding against himself :P

Are you sure Luck313 and glamster1970 are the same person? Because I noticed on one auction they bid each other up. Knowing the way Luck313 bids though, it wouldn't surprise me if he was biding against himself :P

thats how they do it. they bid the tape up real high and then retract last day so that the price goes way back down.

goddamn clowns.

thats how they do it. they bid the tape up real high and then retract last day so that the price goes way back down.

goddamn clowns.

I wouldnt put it past him to bid something way up and then retract the bid with his other id sitting at a low bid, evidently ebay just doesnt care about him and lets him do whatever he wants,thats sad. He takes away good bidders and then doesnt pay. Isnt there some kind of rule against how many bid retractions you can do ??? Does anyone know.

I think on any auction with either only 12 or 24 hours left, you can retract "A" bid, but not ALL your bids.

I never asked luck313 about the tape. I didn't feel it was right to get something I didn't earn.

Yeah, he was just blowing smoke out his :ahole: . But it would have been funny if you had pushed the issue, especially since he wanted to use you as a reference for what a stand-up guy he was.

He would of never sent you the tape anyway, he is the king of excuses,he talks a big game, but his actions speak louder than words, he is a total shyster. He probably would of come up with an excuse like "I left it in my girlfriends car and we broke up last week, and she took all my stuff"

COULD YOU SELL ME YOUR KIDD WIKKID Tape????

I got that message from glamster1970 on February 20th.

GIVE ME A LIST OF RARE CASSETTES YOU HAVE>

I got that message from them on February 21st after I sent a message asking why they thought I had Kidd Wikkid. It seems as though they have an insatiable need for Hair Metal cassettes, even more so than me.

COULD YOU SELL ME YOUR KIDD WIKKID Tape????

I got that message from glamster1970 on February 20th.

GIVE ME A LIST OF RARE CASSETTES YOU HAVE>

I got that message from them on February 21st after I sent a message asking why they thought I had Kidd Wikkid. It seems as though they have an insatiable need for Hair Metal cassettes, even more so than me.

You sure this "Luck313" fella isn't that "Sean Kaufman" guy (aka PLEASE REPLY NOW boy)? Cuz they seem to share the same love of TYPING IN ALL CAPS and are obsessive about RARE TAPES! :yikes:

I actually had a buyer contact me and ask me why luck313 keeps emailing them, trying to buy the tape he just won from me. He said Rob/Chris was emailing him a half dozen times a day. :eek:

Keith, it sure has the signs of the imfamous Mr. Kaufman, but I don't think it is. I could be wrong though. :ahole: