Kidd Wikkid on Ebay

last time it showed up it ended at about 900$ i think. i find it unacceptable however that cds would end at such high prices... not matter how "rare" they are, they are just cds and are not made of gold.

I must have missed that one...someone had one listed for $350.00 "buy it now" 2-3 months ago. Maybe it was a boot? It was weird...it seems that 3 or 4 copies got listed within a couple months of each other here recently.

It's crazy! $999 for buy it now.. hmm.. Can somebody tell me what it sounds like? Is it really that good?

I'm not sure who to compare them to...however, the cd is absolutely fantastic. Defintely one of the few indies that lives up to all the hype. The production is great, the guitar player smokes...I guess the only gripe would be the "ho-hum" artwork.

It's crazy! $999 for buy it now.. hmm.. Can somebody tell me what it sounds like? Is it really that good?

The music on this CD is breathtaking, brilliant melodic hard rock. Imagine a perfect mix of RATT, TOURIS, CRYCIN with some hints of DOKKEN. It's so killer sounding with it's big production. The band recorded this release in Queensryche's studio using their instruments as well. The musicianship is outstanding with superb vocals, clean guitars and background keys. Top knotch stuff!!!

If the cd was available for $30 and had never been that rare I wouldn't buy it. I was not impressed by it. Maybe I need to spin it again but it was just a year ago I listened to it. Average at best...

Jarred

About an year ago a band member was writing here in regards of some... um, unauthorized re-release copies... In this regard he said they will see to it being re-released so no one will have to pay such ridiculous prizes... I guess he didnt really mean it, unfortunately.

I too am eager to check the entire album out, but as Jarred said there is no way in hell I'm going to pay $900 for it. The car I was driving as a student was cheaper than this CD, its plain ridiculous.

It was weird...it seems that 3 or 4 copies got listed within a couple months of each other here recently.

you know, the bastards that expect 1000$ for a single cd have some tricks up their sleeve... For example i know of traders that found some copies of a rare item (lets say 10 or even more) and they auctioned them slowly, like 1 every some months so that the item will continue to appear as "very rare"...

Listening to it right now (thanks CR!). Well.. I do like it, reminds me Queensryche A LOT, but I don't think I would spend such a huge ammount of $$$ for it... It's good, very good, but not THAT good I would place a bid (auction starts at $299) or hit the $999 Buy It Now button. The band should re-release it and make it available for some reasonable price.

Would be good addition to my CD collection, but not for this price.

I can't believe noone used the Buy-It-Now and took advantage of that FREE SHIPPING! :yikes::crazy:

I know a few sellers that have done that alot... :whistle:

Starting with Lorraine "Boys Nite Out" which was totally booted and then slowly sold as rare indies from 1992 when they were actually printed in 2005. Should I spill the beans on who did that?

I'd think there would be several people on this board who paid HUNDREDS of dollars for a Lorraine bootleg that would be VERY interested to know where they came from Sam.... do tell. :P