Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Stop The Madness! :taz: These things spoken of here. The preverbial onslaught of shear and almost catastrophic rantings. :bananamac: The pure and yet perverted utterances, articulating the prudent and profond language of the masses. Understanding the essence that challenge and examine the uncertainties of the abyss of every day life. Taking to heart the cryptic and advancing knowledge of the times yet to come. :crazy::whistle:

OMG! Stop The Madness! :taz: These things spoken of here. The preverbial onslaught of shear and almost catastrophic rantings. :bananamac: The pure and yet perverted utterances, articulating the prudent and profond language of the masses. Understanding the essence that challenge and examine the uncertainties of the abyss of every day life. Taking to heart the cryptic and advancing knowledge of the times yet to come. :crazy::whistle:

Dude you sound smart.

Go MICHIGAN. :drink:

:mich-sm:

Dude you sound smart.

Go MICHIGAN. :drink: <--------------You ARE smart!! :lol:

:mich-sm:

I give naked people my blessing as they take over the world... hopefully starting in my pants.

The ones in the dryer, or did you buy another pair? Marriage has really changed you man, and not for the better... <_<

I give naked people my blessing as they take over the world... hopefully starting in my pants.

The ones in the dryer, or did you buy another pair? Marriage has really changed you man, and not for the better... <_<

FYI, "in my pants" in my case = "on my penis". I just don't like to be so blunt in front of the kids, though. Sorry. :(

You pull the cord, a bell rings and a little bloke comes along and opens the door.

No I got this one, I got it... it's uh... What is a house with a midget butler?

I'll take greetings for $500 to finish out the category Alex.

Yes,but Where did you take them?? And how will they get back home???

I took em out to the middle of the forest, and used a leaf blower to get rid of the bread crumb trail they tried to leave...

That's what my parents did too. :(

There are YELLOW Smurfs in my mailbox!!!

Who put the peanut butter in my undershirt?