This buyer is annoying as hell and has crossed the line

I thought I was over reacting with the thread I started yesterday about buyers wanting CD-R's made for some item not won, or not even bid on. But this buyer has crossed the line: www_dartweltmeisterin_de also affectionately known as Brigitte to all sellers, wanted a CD-R of a cd she did not even bid on. I told her in an e-mail that I had shipped the item out an hour after it ended, so it was too late and this was her response:

Hi,

I ask you 10 minutes after I won the CDs!!!

Send me 1 from my Wantlist

Brigitte

Included in the e-mail was a list of about 250 f**king cd's she has on her want list. Ask JLPRocks about that list he saw it and it's long as hell.

Who the F**K does she think she is? Well she's now blocked, I may lose a few bucks but I won't be pulling out my hair over this person's request for cheaper shipping, asking me to wait for payments so she can make more 'bits' or ordering/telling me to make her CD-R's.

Man sorry to that...(TBone's great phrase)..what a Fucktard..

It's my lazy way of saying Fucking Retard :P

I swear, the more I read these threads, the happier I am that I don't sell anything on eBay...

I swear, the more I read these threads, the happier I am that I don't sell anything on eBay...

I hear ya...But I will say that there some really good sellers out there....it's the

fucktards that want everything free that ruin it....oh and PLEASE REPLY NOW!!LOL!!

I had to do it...sorry!!

Of course, she is one of the ones that has asked for CDR's.............and, of course.........I disregard her requests.

I simply do not care if she bid a million dollars on something and didn't win. She's like the Utopian Liberal.......where because she made a good 'effort' in bidding she should be entitled to something.....

With that being said....and knowing she, and her husband, are professional foosball players, you would think she would know by now that you have to actually WIN the auction to get something. I'm sure she just doesn't give the other team a point if they make a good shot on goal and it doesn't go it.......

Guest FAKEPOLICE

This buyer from Germany is really a pain-also do people know that he is mostly bidding few seconds before END OF AUCTION WITH SOFTWARE which is not allowed in Germany-therefore European Bidders should ALL complaint this directly with EBAY - maybe there is a chance to get this person watched by EBAY or finally removed.Another solution is to block him-you won't lose high amounts-most stuff that he is getting cheap and in quantities will be sold shortly on his website.

isn't her husbands name Dieter? i met him here in Las Vegas several years ago when i was working in a record store. He came in looking for all the rare aor and hard rock -- which i had already snatched up.

Then some lady came in with a sealed longbox of Craaft s/t and he bought from her on the spot!

Lol!

• 2023 Gold Donors
Included in the e-mail was a list of about 250 f**king cd's she has on her want list. Ask JLPRocks about that list he saw it and it's long as hell.

See, now I don't feel so bad. The list I was going to send you is only about a 10th of what she's asking for. :lol:

I thought I recognized those pictures. I've come across their website a few times. But, wow - that's really uncool of them to ask for cdrs of stuff they didn't win or even bid on, especially when you consider the prices they are asking for the cds on their website. Their prices are all at the high end of the scale. Since their asking prices are so high, maybe they could just make me some cdrs of stuff I want :P

• 1 month later...

The bitch strikes back! Before blocking that c**t, she won a few items, she paid eventually and now has claimed a chargeback for non-receipt. I warn all sellers BLOCK THIS BIDDER!!!!!!!! :2up:

The real question is: how can you play foozeball with miniature soccer balls covering your eyes? (See second photo in Delbert's post)

I've heard of keeping one's eye on the ball, but that's just ridiculous.

Regarding the first photo, looks like a member of the Village People has learned the fine art of foozeball. :)

The last picture shows Brigitte. Is it to suggest she is a "trophy wife"? Maybe an "entropy wife" if Dave's experiences ring true. :)

The real question is: how can you play foozeball with miniature soccer balls covering your eyes? (See second photo in Delbert's post)

This photo shows him in a TV-appearence for the german TV-Show "WETTEN DASS" I think. But don´t

remember if he really was there. In this show people always trying to do crazy things....like setting a truck on just four beer glasses ...or something like that...

On topic...yeh, she also asked me for a cd-r of a cd she didn´t bid on.Some time later when I was outbid

by her I asked her for some details about the cd. It drives her crazy...but since that day she never had asked me for cd-r´s....

The last picture shows Brigitte. Is it to suggest she is a "trophy wife"? Maybe an "entropy wife" if Dave's experiences ring true. :)

Apparently she is a 3-times worldchampion at darts (the electronic version).

This couple must have spent their whole life in pubs. Him playing table football and her throwing darts.

Look at the lovely eMail I got today from her:

"Hi,

I am not happy with the Mail from Ebay!!!

I think, you will loose a lot of money in the next 10 years, because, I don’t will bit not so much on your CDs!

Send the CDs with Jewel Cases!!!

You have 3980 Points, but you don’t use Plastic to Cover the CDs! Not Professional !!!

Have a great life!

Take care

Brigitte

I thought, you where smart!!!"

So something about her having bit my CDs?? WTF? I'll give her something to put her mouth on.

Look at the lovely eMail I got today from her:

"Hi,

I am not happy with the Mail from Ebay!!!

I think, you will loose a lot of money in the next 10 years, because, I don’t will bit not so much on your CDs!

Send the CDs with Jewel Cases!!!

You have 3980 Points, but you don’t use Plastic to Cover the CDs! Not Professional !!!

Have a great life!

Take care

Brigitte

I thought, you where smart!!!"

So something about her having bit my CDs?? WTF? I'll give her something to put her mouth on.

fark_sausage.jpg

Put her mouth on what Koogles?

Did you know Germany has a huge variety of sausages. It's a fact!