This buyer is annoying as hell and has crossed the line

Yeah, she's very close to getting the back of my hand. By that I mean :baneed: from my auctions. That is funny Dave...

You would do me a big favour, Tony !! I would have a higher chance of winning your auctions. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
fark_sausage.jpg

What's this thread about again?

I'm Hipnotised!!!! :blink:

When & when not to bite......

This ignorant Bitch and Fuckin ugly ass husband ripped me off . She won a CD and paid and I offered insurance and of course she did not want it . I sent it and of course the ugly ass bitch did not get it . Left me negative and then filed that she did not get it well of course paypal refunded her and I was out $75 bucks. I sent email after email telling her how fuckin ugly she was and asked who was the man in the marriage .. Buy the looks of it she has a dick to . I sent email after email just playing her mind . Then I seemed to forget until everytime I saw that negative .... Ebay would not take it back even when I refunded her ... Ebay sucks... Then the ugly ass bitch had the nerve to email me like 6 months later and asked why I blocked her from my auctions and I told her to go STICK a foose ball paddle in her ass ..... Not sure if she did but surprised she does not use another name like every other idiot I have blocked from my auctions ..... Wow that felt good I need to do that .............

the big one? ;)

Wish I would have seen this thread a couple of months ago. Brigitte purchased about a dozen cds from me over the course of 4 weeks and has been a massive pain in the ass every step of the way. I have gone above and beyond anything any seller should have to endure to satisfy her and her insignificant requests. Ugh! This woman is fucking brutal!

Wish I would have seen this thread a couple of months ago. Brigitte purchased about a dozen cds from me over the course of 4 weeks and has been a massive pain in the ass every step of the way. I have gone above and beyond anything any seller should have to endure to satisfy her and her insignificant requests. Ugh! This woman is fucking brutal!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO BLOCK HER ! She would be like the rest and get another name and do it all over again so good luck .. She is like a rash ...........