Joker Cool Deal and S/T

Well....in my opinion, what you SEE is not WHAT YOU GET!!!

The Joker Cool Deal CD is described as a Still Sealed Japanese FEMS label pressing.......what is in the picture is not what is described......(where's the OBI on the sealed CD???)

Why would someone grab a photo of just a CD somewhere and throw it up there when they are allegedly selling a sealed Japanese pressing which would be in shrink and an OBI (A premium deal????)

Shame, but when I see a brand new seller and a description like this, red flags jump all over telling me to stay clear.......I would prefer to stick with the tried and true sellers

Just my 2 or 3 cents worth!!! :headbanger:

The Joker Cool Deal CD is described as a Still Sealed Japanese FEMS label pressing.......what is in the picture is not what is described......(where's the OBI on the sealed CD???)

Why would someone grab a photo of just a CD somewhere and throw it up there when they are allegedly selling a sealed Japanese pressing which would be in shrink and an OBI (A premium deal????)

Shame, but when I see a brand new seller and a description like this, red flags jump all over telling me to stay clear.......I would prefer to stick with the tried and true sellers

Agreed with Delbert!!!

Also, check other items: Tx Barryt released by Time Warp Records?? Sealed? should have used the word "re-released" instead of "released". Same label that re-released Monro-s/t?? Gimmie a break!!

I'm with you...looks like a boot to me. My only questions would be if they used the numbers of the cd. Sometimes when you do that the cover will pop in automatically. May or may not show the OBI then. My thoughts are that it's a boot though. Why boot the first one though when the original goes cheap?

Many of those he's listing say Time Warp records and Rock-It Records out of Italy... <_<

Many of those he's listing say Time Warp records and Rock-It Records out of Italy... <_<

Not to mention Retrospect Records...

Sam, did you start a reseller/affiliate program? :lol:

-Dan

Looking at his feedback, this new seller has bought some items from Sam. In the other thread, Sam says that heartbrother2 had purchased from him previously, as well.

Not to mention Retrospect Records...

Sam, did you start a reseller/affiliate program? :lol:

-Dan

I was about to say the same thing, coz the entire description of S/T is written word for word in the style vegascds write their auctions:

THIS JOKER CD SELF TITLED "JOKER" WAS RELEASED IN 1990 BY RED LIGHT RECORDS

THERE ARE 10 SONGS ON THIS CD. THE CD/CASE/INSERTS ARE STILL SEALED!!

EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND , THIS CD IS RATED AS ONE OF THE BEST HAIR METAL / MELODIC HARD ROCK INDIES EVER. MASSIVE CHORUSES , SMOKIN SOLOS AND A NICE FAT PRODUCTION MAKES THIS AN ESSENTIAL ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION. VERY VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Is he NARU'D?

That's interesting. I assumed you had him shut down. It must have been someone else reporting the auctions... although there wasn't anything in them that I would have thought eBay would see as prima facie evidence of bootlegging sufficient to terminate the auctions.

Weird.

-Dan