What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Today I was sportin' Billy Idol's new one! Very good disc.....although I was bit surprised at the Country sounding track near the end of the disc!! :lol:

How does it stack up to the "Rebel Yell" era stuff?

Listening to PM5K - Transform at this very moment... :headbanger:

I would say that it's slightly behind that era..those first two discs of his. But there are some pretty kickass tunes on this one. The Christmas song is so freakin' cool....you need to check it out!!!

I'd give it about 8.25 out of 10.00

Today I was sportin' Billy Idol's new one! Very good disc.....although I was bit surprised at the Country sounding track near the end of the disc!! :lol:

How does it stack up to the "Rebel Yell" era stuff?

Listening to PM5K - Transform at this very moment... :headbanger:

I would say that it's slightly behind that era..those first two discs of his. But there are some pretty kickass tunes on this one. The Christmas song is so freakin' cool....you need to check it out!!!

That sounds worth it to me, I'll have to look it up. Anything above 8 is acceptable in my book. Do you like his Gen X stuff? Some of it's too cheesy even for me, but there's some good stuff there too IMHO...

That sounds worth it to me, I'll have to look it up. Anything above 8 is acceptable in my book. Do you like his Gen X stuff? Some of it's too cheesy even for me, but there's some good stuff there too IMHO...

To be honest I don't think I've ever heard any Generation X stuff....if I have it was probably only in small quantities as I don't have any of their albums.

To be honest I don't think I've ever heard any Generation X stuff....if I have it was probably only in small quantities as I don't have any of their albums.

Hmm, I would send you some, but I only have it on vinyl. If I get real motivated (not bloody likely as I am normally prone to lethargy...) I'll convert a few tunes.

Well there was,Billy Idol-Devils playground.

Followed by Billy Idol-Devils playground.

Up next,Billy Idol-Devils playground

I never expected something this good,maybe thats why I'm going ape over it!

Well there was,Billy Idol-Devils playground.

Followed by Billy Idol-Devils playground.

Up next,Billy Idol-Devils playground

I never expected something this good,maybe thats why I'm going ape over it!

yes the album is good, no GEN-X but its more like idol than he's done lately, now ill have to put in "triumph" Gen X that song its one of their best!

Gen X were hit or miss in my book!

They have some great songs such as Night of the Cadillacs,King rocker & Dancing with myself,but they had a lot of weak tracks as well!

Thing is the same could be said for most of Idols solo albums as well,this one though for me,has no weak tracks!

MUD SLICK ~ KEEP CRAWLIN' IN THE MUD ........ "Manhunt" :o OMG....I remember reading the comparisons to early Gotthard...and Shakra........but DAMN........*I* hear Sammy Hagar in this!!! :headbanger:

Music is KICK ASS!!!!

Vanessa Carlton "Harmonium"

Heavy Pettin' "Big Bang"