I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

How the hell do you run out of beer? That's what I want to know.

SHK, did we clear them out? They've never run out before! We'll have to start looking for someone who can keep Coors Light in stock while we're there!

I don't even know the official count tonight, but I know it was a great time nonetheless. Thank heavens for great nights out!

:drink:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey SHK!  Since we were "denied" at Donato's, have you taken care of things yet?

I just cracked open my first one!   :drink:

Road trips rock!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up a 6 pack and I am now on 4........................Oh mama they are good!!!!.......... :drink::drink:

Damn, I'm behind already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the words of Homer Simpson,

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, BEER. :drink:

You just have to mention that word and i start to drool !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i have a problem :gives: It is the only problem i enjoy having. :drink:

In the words of Homer Simpson,

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, BEER.  :drink:

You just have to mention that word and i start to drool !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i have a problem :gives: It is the only problem i enjoy having. :drink:

:drink: couldn't agree more mate! Could use a beer right now.

• 2 months later...
I still like this, has anyone changed their minds about it?

Hell No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ti's the nectar from the gods !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........................................VICTORIA BITTER...................................................

....................................AUSTRALIA'S LIQUID GOLD...........................................

.....................................mmmmmm.....Beer............................

:chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug:

• 4 weeks later...

After some careful consideration (and MUCH experimentation to make sure that my decision was well-informed), I still like beer too! :drink:

After some careful consideration (and MUCH experimentation to make sure that my decision was well-informed), I still like beer too! :drink:

I don't know how Ohio was over the weekend, but it was GOOD beer drinkin' weather out here on the EC. Freakin' HOT yesterday...today too, maybe I should leave early and crack a cold one... :chug:

I don't know how Ohio was over the weekend, but it was GOOD beer drinkin' weather out here on the EC. Freakin' HOT yesterday...today too, maybe I should leave early and crack a cold one... :chug:

The old "whore in church" line doesn't even begin to define how hot it is here (at least for early June). Don't know about the rest of this week, but this weekend holds for a lot of drinking (indoors anyway - it's supposed to rain for the next week or so.) Especially since my lil bro's coming to town for a couple of weeks!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh the heavens shone upon us last night. After an ungodly amount of beer, I've come to one conclusion: beer is my friend!

The never-ending Coors Lights were a wonderful touch to a TON (and I do mean ton) of great food, fantastic weather, great people, seeing an old friend after a decade, and a much needed break.

(BTW, the poor man's Coronas might have been the cherry on top (the Coors Lights had to be the icing.) And they were even more apropos because, I'm a POOR man. Poor man's Coronas, eh SHK? We'll have to practice that recipe again soon. LOL)

You aren't kidding! I can't imagine how much booze'll get taken down next year. (Especially if we get some more real drinkers over there!)

I think we should see if Coors Light will sponsor next year's party! :drink:

(Which reminds me..............Dan, is there any way to combine the "drink" avatar and "tits" avatar so we can have the Coors Light Twins? LOL)

I had forgot how much people enjoy their beer here in South Dakota. My poor liver is pickled. And it's only Thursday! Tonight is supposed to be the biggest night yet! And tomorrow is supposed to be bigger!! And Saturday...I don't even want to think about it. :o

One thing is for sure, after this week I had better get a call from Pete Coors thanking me for putting his kids through college!

One thing is for sure, after this week I had better get a call from Pete Coors thanking me for putting his kids through college!

You mean, you haven't gotten one yet? They're very nice. The Coors letterhead and ....................oh, well, I won't spoil it. I'll let you be surprised.

You mean, you haven't gotten one yet? They're very nice. The Coors letterhead and ....................oh, well, I won't spoil it. I'll let you be surprised.

The plaque is to die for! Real faux-bronze and everything!

The plaque is to die for! Real faux-bronze and everything!

Sweet! I can't wait! Maybe it'll be delivered with a complimentary six pack as well. One can only hope. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Though I've never had any, the Red Stripe people have it right with their new slogan..............."Hooray Beer!".

I must apologise but since I've been back from South Dakota my "beer drive" has apparently been somehow damaged. I'm not sure if it was from a rough flight or maybe jet lag but I do know it cannot possibly be from the 300 cans I drank in 6 days. Hopefully things will straighten themselves out by the weekend. :chug: